supersport

Aug 10, 2006
Texas
✟1,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Neo-darwinism is truly a National disgrace. I do not say this as a cheap attempt at an insult. I say it with all honesty. Satan -- with the help of his little red-headed, mental-terrorist step-child (Charles Darwin) -- has turned this great nation upside-down. A small percentage of atheistic intelligence bandits have somehow managed to manipulate their way into the hearts and minds of the general population.

And this has been done though large-scale, mind-numbing, brainwashing techniques that have convinced a large portion ofAmerica that dumb creatures have evolved into intelligent ones. They have succeeded in convincing many that a tricycle can evolve into the space shuttle through blind and purposeless mutations guided by the mere notion that animals actually breed and have offspring. They have dumbed-down
society to the point where many people actually believe this stuff....people actually believe that the only differences between sweaty, bug-picking monkeys and humans are short arms and opposable thumbs. They think the difference between a hippo and a dolphin is just a series of random mutations that reshape the body. Little gets mentioned about how and where a dolphin's sonar came from. Little is mentioned of where a spider got his intelligence to do this:

http://mon-ile.net/carnet/IMG/jpg/spider-web_08-09-2005.jpg

All evolutionists can say is that the web-spinning spider and the sonar-using dolphin both had an imaginary common ancestor -- which supposedly possessed these abilities.

But the reality is, evolution as darwinists define it is genetically impossible. The follwing quote is from "Genetic Entropy" by Dr. J.C. Sanford:

The reality of biology is that selection acts on the level of the organism, not on the level of the nucleotide. Genes never exist in "pools", they only exist in massive clusters. Each nucleotide exists intimately associated with all the other nucleotides, and they are only selected or rejected as a set of 6 billion. No nucleotide is EVER inherited independently. Each nucleotide is intimately connected to its surrounding nucleotides and they only exist and have meaning in the context of other nucleotides. We now know that human nucleotides exist in large linked clusters or blocks, ranging in size from 10,000 to a million. These linkage blcoks are inherited as a single unit, and never break apart. This totally negates one of the most fundamental assumptions of the theorists -- that each nucleotide can be viewed as an individually selectable unit. Natural selection can never create, or even maintain, specific nucleotide sequences.

And this evidently is something that has been known for a long time -- at least since 1970 when Kimura proclaimed the same exact thing. But yet, the charade of lies continues. The massive brain-washing of society continues like a boulder rolling quickly down a hill. Cumulative selection is still invoked as the mechanism that turned a monkey into a man over at TalkOrigins....and the same mantra is being repeated and defended here daily.

Yet, somehow evolutionists have convinced themselves that whole organs have somehow accidently pieced themselves together one nucleotide at a time -- regardless of the fact that fully-formed organisms, with no-doubt fully-formed organs appeared abruptly in the fossil record. But all it takes for them, evidently, is to wave the magic evolutionary wand to make it all happen in their mind. Who cares if there's no scientific method to make this hocus-pocus fairytale come true....as long as they can still hear the faint death rattle in the morals of decaying society, then all is well.

And look at the eye. A simple 12 pixel image has 500 million possible connections. How can a series of mistakes account for this?....But the human eye has 126 Megapixels. How can blind accidents accomplish the staggering formation of such an organ? And the truth is there is no evolutionary mechanism that allows mutations to occur again and again in just the right place -- over and over and over until an organ is formed. This is an impossible myth, especially when you consider how many places a mutation can occur....there are BILLIONS of nucleotide locations that would have to be accidentally mutated at just the right time and place.

PanSapiens

Aug 23, 2006
✟7,714.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Actually, America is rather brainwashed in the opposite direction. At least 50% of Americans DON'T believe in evolution. That's sad. For Western Europeans, the British, in particular, who are, on the whole, a little better educated, the number is far less.

What am I talking about?

You're right Super. I'm just a stupid evolutionist. I don't even believe 95% of what I say.

Upvote 0

StromRider

Feb 25, 2005
North Lauderdale, FL
✟129,264.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Imagine what he might have said if his post wasn't a cheap attempt at an insult :eek:

I thought the large scale, mind-numbing, brain washing techniques went on in churches on Sunday mornings :) Not too many atheists there.

How did he find out we only come here to deceive and tempt people away from their faith?! Who let the cat out of the bag?

Upvote 0

AnEmpiricalAgnostic

Agnostic by Fact, Atheist by Epiphany
May 25, 2005
South Florida
Visit site
✟18,986.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
The have succeeded in convincing many that a tricycle can evolve into the space shuttle through blind and purposeless mutations…
…the only differences between sweaty, bug-picking monkeys and humans are long arms and opposable thumbs.
I think you’re delving into negative credibility here. The absurdity in your posts is mind numbing.
Debating them is pointless.
Yet you remain to post and run and rant and rave. Jump up and down all you want. Your appeals to emotion will never win out over the cold hard facts.

Upvote 0

supersport

Aug 10, 2006
Texas
✟1,111.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think you’re delving into negative credibility here. The absurdity in your posts is mind numbing.
Yet you remain to post and run and rant and rave. Jump up and down all you want. Your appeals to emotion will never win out over the cold hard facts.

such as? Care to give me a solid piece of proof or evidence?

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
with the help of his little red-headed, mental-terrorist step-child (Chales Darwin)

I thought darwin was bald.

darwin-ape.jpg

Reactions: xMinionX
Upvote 0

Baggins

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
At Sea
✟14,982.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour

Why?

You wouldn't understand it; and I am still scrubbing the flecks of spittal off my face after your first post.

You really are hoot, you are the most entertaining person on this board at the moment.

Keep up the good work, and remember to keep insulting ginger people in your posts, I love that:D :D :D

Upvote 0

JohnR7

Feb 9, 2002
Ohio
✟29,532.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
At least 50% of Americans DON'T believe in evolution. You're right Super. I'm just a stupid evolutionist. I don't even believe 95% of what I say.

If 95% of the people are stupid when it comes to evolution and science, then what difference does it make if 50% of them believe it or not?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AnEmpiricalAgnostic

Agnostic by Fact, Atheist by Epiphany
May 25, 2005
South Florida
Visit site
✟18,986.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Proof that your post is absurd? Sure.
…the only differences between sweaty, bug-picking monkeys and humans are long arms and opposable thumbs.
So which one of us doesn’t have the long arms and opposable thumbs?
The have succeeded in convincing many that a tricycle can evolve into the space shuttle through blind and purposeless mutations…
Show me one place that asserts that tricycles or space shuttles mutate, or even have the DNA to mutate, or reproduce sexually to pass those mutations on. Absurdity in the extreme.

Upvote 0

Baggins

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
At Sea
✟14,982.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour

All evolutionists can say is that the web-spinning spider and the sonar-using dolphin both had an imaginary common ancestor -- which supposedly possessed these abilities.

Either this is further evidence of your dimness or you have started lying now. No one believes the common ancestor of dolphins and spiders had sonar and web spinning ailities.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Likewise, I am convinced that the atheist activists who frequent Christian forums like this have no other purpose than pure deception.
This is one of the most paranoid and delusional remarks I have seen in a while.

Thank you for giving us a glimpse into your world. It helps us understand you better. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Baggins

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
At Sea
✟14,982.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
And look at the eye. A simple 12 pixel image has 500 million possible connections. How can a series of mistakes account for this?....But the human eye has 126 Megapixels. How can blind accidents accomplish the staggering formation of such an organ? .

Natural selection is not an accident. Mutations are random, natural selection isn't.

You would have thought with all your extensive reading of evolutionary theory, especially Eldredge and Mayr, that you might have grasped this rather central point.

But no, it sailed over your head, like about 90% of everything else in those books seems to have done.

Upvote 0

PanSapiens

Aug 23, 2006
✟7,714.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
If 95% of the people are stupid when it comes to evolution and science, then what difference does it make if 50% of them believe it or not?

Dude, that was like, not even coherant.

I said I don't believe 95% of what I say (joking, of course), and then you said "if 95% of the people are stupid when it comes to evolution and science..."

Were you like, reading upside down or something?

I've read your sentence like 8 times now. It continues to make less sense every time I go through it.

Upvote 0

Baggins

Senior Veteran
Mar 8, 2006
At Sea
✟14,982.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
But you know what? I don't think these people believe 95% of what they say. But then again neither did Satan in the Garden of Eden. In fact, deception is a consciously purposeful act. Likewise, I am convinced that the atheist activists who frequent Christian forums like this have no other purpose than pure deception. They love nothing more than the emotional high that comes from the possiblity of stealing someone's faith in the Almighty Creator. There's no other explanation.These are the same people who see nothing wrong with puncturing the skull of a beautiful unborn child via late-term abortion. Debating them is pointless.

Post of the day, the week, possibly the month.

I am grinning like an idiot, it has really brightened up my day reading this, once I'd cleaned off the flecks of spittal that is.:)

Supersport: you are the reason I keep coming back to this site at the moment, you make me laugh.:D

I hope to god you're not a parody because reading stuff like yours makes me laugh, and it also makes me feel good about myself, and it also reinforces the idea that I was probably correct when I let my faith lapse.

I cannot imagine how many people you manage to deconvert with each one of your episodes of incontinence, but keep up the good work:thumbsup:

Right back to my backlog of late term abortions

Upvote 0