home
✟28,526.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Our neighbor downstairs has been complaining about Cecil running yes I agree he should not run inside. But this woman is starting to make a nuisance of herself coming up here to complain to me every couple of days. My son only weighs a mere 30 pounds he's only 3'3". He's a very small boy he never really started walking he went from scooting around on his butt to running no joke he did. He didn't start doin that till he turned 3. He's been goin high gear ever since. And yes I try to get him to walk and stop running.

BUT FOR CRYIN OUT LOUD I'M NOT ABOUT TO MAKE HIM SIT DOWN ALL THE TIME LIKE SHE WANTS.

When he runs I make him go back to the starting point and walk back.

Now the landlord has asked us to confine him to the back two rooms in the evening so it don't bother her.

DID YOU HEAR ME CONFINE HIM TO THE BACK 2 ROOMS!

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO I REFUSE TO DO THAT TO HIM. THAT WOULD BE CHILD ABUSE FOR CRYEN OUT LOUD. I WILL NOT!!!!

So check it Mr. Landlord kick us out if you want.

Can you believe the nerve of some people.

I want a house so bad. But I don't want to move again. If we do I want movers. The ones that will pack for you.

There is in this building an open apartment on the first floor the landlord told us if the people that is spose to take it don't he'll transfer us down there. Same rent same layout just slightly bigger rooms and the first floor.

We are prayen they don't take it.

I'm sorry sounden off on ya guys I'm just so fed up with this it's got me in tears. I guess I just needed a sounding board.

suzybeezy

Reports Manager
Nov 1, 2004
USA
✟82,735.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
While you wait for the Lord to open up an opportunity for a house, when the neighbor comes to complain, direct her to the landlord. Stop dealing with the complaints. When the landlord calls tell her to show you where in your lease it says you are to restrain your child. You pay your rent same as the other tenant and have the same right to live your life normally. Kids will be kids, unless they have a stipulation that no kids allowed lol In an apartment setting there is to be expected a certain amount of noise, particularly in the daytime. I'd offer a compromise to try to keep the noise down at night, that's more than reasonable.

Upvote 0

janny108

Feb 7, 2005
Arizona
Visit site
✟16,224.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I remember back in the 90's we lived next door to neighbors with boys my son's age group. It was an obnoxious situation and we complained to mgmt and they ended up transferring us to another apt on the other side of the complex(that's where we met our friends). They did not charge anything extra for the move transfer.
Jan

Upvote 0

fishfish

Feb 1, 2011
✟15,158.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
sound awfull , maybe you could threaten to have twins ? lol sounds to me like the old woman is a right pain.is there any redress with a solicitors letter? usually this would stop it straight away.you could also point out to the old woman that as the floor between you is so thin the noise is both ways and would she like it if you were to complain to the land lord about her snoring and she be confined to the other side of the house at night!

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,054.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
While you wait for the Lord to open up an opportunity for a house, when the neighbor comes to complain, direct her to the landlord. Stop dealing with the complaints. When the landlord calls tell her to show you where in your lease it says you are to restrain your child. You pay your rent same as the other tenant and have the same right to live your life normally. Kids will be kids, unless they have a stipulation that no kids allowed lol In an apartment setting there is to be expected a certain amount of noise, particularly in the daytime. I'd offer a compromise to try to keep the noise down at night, that's more than reasonable.
I don't know about kids and your rights,I know my cousins almost got kicked out,because the down stairs neigbors keep complaining.I hoping that she gets her house,because I hate watching her kid upstairs.

Upvote 0