pursuing Christ
Apr 12, 2005
in Christ
✟25,915.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My youngest daughter was playing out front w/ the kids from across the street. The two year old boy, Koda, ran into the street and was hit by a car.
His grandfather (who has custody), took him to the ER. He has a broken leg and a bruised lung.
They are taking him to a children's hospital to get him checked out further.
We have the other 3 kids here.
They will spend the night with us .
Please pray for him that he will be ok.
Also, a teenage neighbor boy hit him.
From what I heard, it was not the driver's fault - Koda ran out in front of the car.
The teenage boy is very traumatized.
Please pray for him too.
And all of the kids were out there and saw it and they are traumatized and upset.
And please pray for the grandfather who recently gained sole custody of the 4 children when his wife passed away a couple of months ago - they were here grandchildren from her first marriage.
Raising the 4 children is tough for him and I am sure this is traumatic for him as well.
thank you

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2011
✟15,135.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Just prayed for you! Deut 31:8 And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed.
There is hope. I'm praying for a speedy recovery for the boy, and for God's will with the teenage boy...well I'm also praying for mercy since it was an accident. Don't give up!

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh Father God have mercy on the child and heal Koda of all his injuries. I pray that every eye that seen and every ear that heard would be comforted and delivered from their trauma. I pray for the grandfather, and the children, and the teenager, that all would be comforted and given peace. Restore Koda and grant him a speedy recovery, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.