Mathews
✟271,236.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Please be in prayer for my neighbor, Gail. She is an older lady with cancer. She told me recently that she may be on her last treatment as long as it doesn't come back. She is a devout Christian and an abuse survivor. She's really nice too, brings my kids toys and brought us a box of food when we had hard times. (Though she didnt know we were having difficulty. God is good, amen.)
Please pray for Gail that her cancer is finally gone. Thanks everyone.

Korean-American Christian

raised Presbyterian. member of the Nazarene Church
Feb 21, 2017
USA
✟17,856.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Green
Please be in prayer for my neighbor, Gail. She is an older lady with cancer. She told me recently that she may be on her last treatment as long as it doesn't come back. She is a devout Christian and an abuse survivor. She's really nice too, brings my kids toys and brought us a box of food when we had hard times. (Though she didnt know we were having difficulty. God is good, amen.)
Please pray for Gail that her cancer is finally gone. Thanks everyone.

Father God, merciful One, I lift Gail up to You. I ask that You will completely remove all of the cancer in Gail's body and that she will be completely free from cancer. Father, I ask that You keep Gail healthy. These things I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen

0A Lord have mercy.jpg

Upvote 0

geetrue

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
Beach House
Visit site
✟73,776.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
It's so nice of you to care for your neighbor like that ... plus she has also cared for you.

The Lord hears all prayer and He will have mercy on who He will have mercy and compassion on whoever He will have compassion ... Your neighbor may not always be with you, but your reaching out for her is written in the book of life.

God be with you in you and your neighbors needs

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,064,547.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, healing for Gail, blessing on her life, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I’m sorry to hear that your neighbor is struggling with cancer, friend. From what you shared, it’s evident that she is a wonderful woman. Know that I’ll be joining you in prayer, asking the Lord to touch Gail with His healing hand and surround her with His peace during this difficult time. God bless your caring heart!

Upvote 0