• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Neighbor # 2

waves

not so new
Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
✟94,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I have a neighbor that lives to the left of us. One day I said something quietly to my sister and then a little while after my neighbor said the exact same words and I was shocked because he should not be able to hear what I say, not even others in the home would have been able to hear what I said. After this I began to wonder more about my neighbors to the left. There were other things in regards to this I don't remember right now. One of the things that I do remember is that Jesus Christ giving me a dream showing that they had a listening device and they were also able to see in my home. Then years after all of this when I began analyzing and critiquing Obama and when I started to do the same to this present government in Jamaica I notice that strange cars would suddenly park over this particular neighbor's house. Then I would notice tall strapping men going over to my neighbors yard to talk to them. This happened frequently. One of my neighbors said to us that these men were relatives but this "relative" referred to my neighbors as "Sir", I became aware that some of these men visiting my neighbors were the police in Jamaica.

Critiquing and criticizing any government is not a crime, but in Jamaica there are those in authority who treat this as such, so if you say anything negative about certain world leaders you will be treated as "persona non grata" and dealt with accordingly.