• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Needy things, for the Cyclone hit, poor fisherman

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Mydreams, May 16, 2019 at 1:52 PM.

1. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,186
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Friends can you agree, and pray God provide, Biscuits, water bottles, candles or electric lamps, beaten rice, mat, and other needy materials to those poor people who have lost everything, in the cyclone fani.

you know i was in the cyclone hit area, specially puri where cyclone fani did its lanfall, and specially , the fishermans who lived near to sea shore have their houses and roofs blown away. Through a Pastor i was able to help 300 water bottles, 300 Biscuits, 300 soaps and 300 washing powder, hope you enjoy seeing theses pics, Thanks for your prayers that God helped and guide me, help 300 poor fisherman.

The Pastor Gave me some prayer request, Lets pray that God help and bless these needy and suffering people.

God bless!

Attached Files:

• Prayers Prayers x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • List
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+25,973
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    Brother praying.

3. redleghunter

redleghunter Thank You Jesus! Supporter

+25,973
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    For all information: Christian Aid foundation is assisting in relief efforts along with Catholic charities.

4. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,421
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Mydreams and one of his brother-in-laws had a heart to help and even took long rides on trains just to get to the city. They didn't know any particular person there, but he wanted God to guide their feet! Mydreams kept asking questions and was told of a Christian school. He ended up meeting three pastors and out they went to get supplies the next day! I'm just amazed how everything so beautifully unfolded over there!! Praising the Lord God Almighty for how He made sure the help they could give went right to the people that needed it!!

He runs Messiah Mission India now, as of last year his dad put him in charge.

Last edited: May 16, 2019 at 6:02 PM
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List
  5. vinsight4u

vinsight4u Contributor

+2,421
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    The biscuits they handed out were more like crackers/cookies that were
    very nutritional!! People of various ages showed up outside the Christian hostel to get the bags and bottled water.

Last edited: May 16, 2019 at 6:03 PM
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  6. Mydreams

Mydreams Well-Known Member

+2,186
    India
    Non-Denom
    Married
    As far as i know, Penthakata is having 25000-27000 voters and these are fisherman's who were living in hut or thatched houses. I have not heard of any chidistian mission working their except i heard samaritan purse were in someother place, but i should say penthakata is hit badly by storm and 360 electric lamps by CBN

• Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Lily76_

Lily76_ Pro-Life Catholic Supporter

+1,900
    United Kingdom
    Christian
    Married
    UK-Labour
    praying