USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi..my son Jake (Jacob) graduated from Collage. Moved to Seattle (around there). Stays with some friends.. one works at Microsoft ..for so many years now. They are trying to get him in. That is what he wants. Has two part time jobs now.

So.. a JOB OFFER ..open door ..window will do. To find favor at Microsoft. Is what he wants..is what I am asking my family (you) to pray for and agree with me.

Our Father can not lie. And if two of us agree..He will answer will do it. This is my case so to speak and we know our Father hears us then we know we have the petition we asked for. So ..I thank the Father ..to be able to ask others to agree with pray for others. And that He does hear us. In Jesus name.

Now lol side note.. as a father.. would be NICE if he meets some believer as in girl.. thats me asking :) bless you richly in Jesus name..and thank you

Reactions: now faith

hhodgson

Semper-fi
Site Supporter
Sep 20, 2011
Delphos, Ohio
✟613,432.00
Country
United States
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Hi..my son Jake (Jacob) graduated from Collage. Moved to Seattle (around there). Stays with some friends.. one works at Microsoft ..for so many years now. They are trying to get him in. That is what he wants. Has two part time jobs now.

So... a JOB OFFER ..open door ..window will do. To find favor at Microsoft. Is what he wants..is what I am asking my family (you) to pray for and agree with me.

Our Father can not lie. And if two of us agree.. He will answer will do it. This is my case so to speak and we know our Father hears us then we know we have the petition we asked for. So ..I thank the Father ..to be able to ask others to agree with pray for others. And that He does hear us. In Jesus name.

Now lol side note.. as a father.. would be NICE if he meets some believer as in girl.. that's me asking :) bless you richly in Jesus name.. and thank you

Matthew 18:19-20
Again, I tell you truly that if two of you on the earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. For where two or three gather together in My name, there am I with them.”…
Sorry, I missed this Blade. Never too late though. You and now faith agreed as TWO of you agreeing for your son to find favour at Microsoft. [Verse 20] talks about THREE gathered in His name. I will join you guys in prayer believing. As far as agreeing for a girl believer. You guys agree with me for the same thing (girl believer) for my son... Jesse.

Thanks guys...

Word-of-Faith1_zps3y4drm8y.gif

Upvote 0