USA
✟21,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Things have taken a sharp downturn and I'm just at a loss. I don't know what to do or how much more I can take.

Edit: To copy this from my response below, since some people may not see it, if anyone DOES want to help, they can send me a message here or by email (radiantskies183@gmail.com), but I certainly don't want to break any rules here. I rather desperately need the help, but I feel horrible about it. I came asking for prayers, nothing more. People are welcome to help if they wish, but more than anything, please just keep us in your thoughts/prayers.

At the request/advice of a few people, I'll leave a couple links here for anyone who wants to help! (If this isn't allowed, please let me know and I'll remove it straight away!)

Google Pay and/or Zelle: radiantskies183@gmail.com (For any help to allow me to get my daughters meds and food/necessities.

Amazon Wishlist: Check out my list on Amazon (Food/Necessity list. My daughters helped in making this list, so they'd have foods they're willing to eat.)

Last edited:

Blade

Veteran
Site Supporter
Dec 29, 2002
USA
✟630,797.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its written "casting all your care upon Him, for He cares for you."

psalm 91 came to mind. Been along time since I remembered it. Its not just word.. it was and is written for you. Read it...know that your GOD your Father talking to you. And also

Isa 41:10 Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

Praying

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,146.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Things have taken a sharp downturn and I'm just at a loss. I don't know what to do or how much more I can take.

(I would request people at this site to pledge an small amount to support this sister at this time. That is the Christian thing to do.)

[SunsetsAndSkylines how can people send some support to you?]

Lord we’ve been praying for SunsetsAndSkylines but her situation has not improved much. We still ask for a job and means to take care of her daughters with medical needs. Pray that we could support her here by word and by deed. In Jesus name, Amen.

Upvote 0

SunsetsAndSkylines

Jul 16, 2020
USA
✟21,804.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
@Blade
@Tigger45
@The Scientist of the Eternal Pinecone
@Paul4JC

Thank you all for the prayers, I very much need them right now.

(If anyone DOES want to help, they can send me a message (or email, to radiantskies183@gmail.com), but I certainly don't want to break any rules here. I came asking for prayers, nothing more. People are welcome to help if they wish, but more than anything, please just keep us in your thoughts/prayers.)

Last edited:
Upvote 0