✟76,963.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Good afternoon everyone,

Just a quick post about my current situations. Recently I have been diagnosed with schizo-affective disorder. Needing prayer and encouragement through these times. Unable to afford many things in life without steady work and income, I have even decided to file disability to figure out life right now. As there are more questions and answers beyond my day today.. I will look forward for healing and the great road ahead. Please pray for my health as mental health isn't something to take lightly.

Thank you all,

With love from Philip.

Johan_1988

Jun 17, 2019
Durban
✟30,451.00
Country
South Africa
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Good afternoon everyone,

Just a quick post about my current situations. Recently I have been diagnosed with schizo-affective disorder. Needing prayer and encouragement through these times. Unable to afford many things in life without steady work and income, I have even decided to file disability to figure out life right now. As there are more questions and answers beyond my day today.. I will look forward for healing and the great road ahead. Please pray for my health as mental health isn't something to take lightly.

Thank you all,

With love from Philip.

May you be healed and delivered in the name of Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

Paul4JC

the Sun of Righteousness will rise with healing
Apr 5, 2020
California
✟164,354.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I will look forward for healing and the great road ahead. Please pray for my health as mental health isn't something to take lightly.
Yes God we pray for Philip1993, be with him and bless his road ahead. Grant him grace to manage his mental health, especially when things could bring him down, keep him up. Provide for his needs, and that his disability will be approved. Strengthen his inner man, also through your word and prayer and fellowship. In Jesus name, Amen.

Pro 4:18 NIV - The path of the righteous is like the morning sun, shining ever brighter till the full light of day.

Isa 26:7 NIV - The path of the righteous is level; you, the Upright One, make the way of the righteous smooth.

Upvote 0