Not open for further replies.

TimeIsNotMuch

Sep 23, 2013
✟7,691.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I have all faith in Christ I have a very good understanding of everything Christ has done but lately I have been off track with holidays and all it gets hectic. But now most of it is all over I think i'm ready to begin reading and studying the word more and beginning a new life style of eating more healthy natural foods. Please send my prayers to keep doing what I need to do , bible study and the strength to make new health life style choices for me and my family.Also sometimes I struggle with smoking Marijuana. It helps me think alot more about my neglecting of the word. I know what I need to do just need prayers for the strength to do so.. if you would like a prayer back go ahead and leave me one so I can pray back for you :) Change has begun and still needs to manifest within me. It also doesn't help that I am not yet apart of a church group. Im not sure about the ones in my area just yet i feel i still want to be knowledgeable about more of whats in the bible before i begin

I will end this post by praying that some thankful, fruit bearing Christians will come on the post and pray a good prayer for me and my family

Thank you in advance,
All the best for the new year ahead,
God bless you xx

saved24

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Oct 21, 2011
Canada
✟839,959.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Praying for you. May the Lord bless you and keep you and help you on your journey. May He give you strength. And may you find a good church family.

My desire is for the Lord's will in my life if you'd like to pray for that. God bless.

Upvote 0
C

christsoccer

I have all faith in Christ I have a very good understanding of everything Christ has done but lately I have been off track with holidays and all it gets hectic. But now most of it is all over I think i'm ready to begin reading and studying the word more and beginning a new life style of eating more healthy natural foods. Please send my prayers to keep doing what I need to do , bible study and the strength to make new health life style choices for me and my family.Also sometimes I struggle with smoking Marijuana. It helps me think alot more about my neglecting of the word. I know what I need to do just need prayers for the strength to do so.. if you would like a prayer back go ahead and leave me one so I can pray back for you :) Change has begun and still needs to manifest within me. It also doesn't help that I am not yet apart of a church group. Im not sure about the ones in my area just yet i feel i still want to be knowledgeable about more of whats in the bible before i begin

I will end this post by praying that some thankful, fruit bearing Christians will come on the post and pray a good prayer for me and my family

Thank you in advance,
All the best for the new year ahead,
God bless you xx

Praying for you
:prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

Upvote 0

kefaup8859

May 2, 2013
✟15,168.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Father in heaven, please be with christsoccer. Please help him completely get off the addiction to marijuana Help him remember that the devil will flee if he resists him and help him to clothe himself with Christ Jesus. Help him get in the Word more and to let you truth sink in his mind and sou. Help him find a church that holds to the teachings of the Bible. IN Jesus name, AMEN

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.