GreatSpeckledBird

Jun 1, 2013
Amarillo Texas
✟15,673.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello. Hope to be meeting many of you soon and maybe we'll have fun and have some interesting discussions. I get on the computer at work because my job is like the maytag repairman( i often work during the night and on saturdays) and my boss doesn't mind. I don't keep a computer at home because I don't want it interfering with my duties in life to Christ and my family.

I hope to make some lifelong friends here, especially sisters who can identify with me and we can offer each other support. I am unchurched but that's a long story and it's not because of lack of effort. Consider me a staunch Christian but doctrinely (????my word :sorry:) confused and pensive. I have some serious life challenges and seek prayer, support but most importantly Christian love. :prayer:

Reactions: Koakku

Koakku

Site Supporter
May 4, 2012
Pennsylvania
✟61,538.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0

BrotherDC

Please pray for me and those around me.
Jun 8, 2013
✟2,082.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I use to have one of those. It was in the basement of a house I moved into.

I remember when i would have loved to have one of those. At one time i had the very first washing machine ever conceived: the elbow grease 1800 model. But praise the Lord i now have a portable one and it uses that new invention called the electric motor. :)

And greetings to our sister Greatspecledbird, welcome. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums