Needing a little comfort from my CF friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HesMyAll

Senior Contributor
Nov 4, 2002
Ohio
✟18,278.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by Auntie
MizDoulos and Hesmyall and GraftMeIn, thank you so much for your kindness, thoughtfulness, and most of all your prayers.:pray: :hug:

AlabamaMan, I'm so sorry to hear about your grandmother. I had a granny just like yours, and she too passed away in August, but it was in 1996. I think about her all the time, and I still cry sometimes about missing her. As time goes by, your pain will ease a little, especially as your heart begins to really realize she is with God. It takes a while to get over such a loss, or at least to learn how to live and endure without that special loved one being around. Praise God that we will see them again one day!

Auntie I just had to tell you that you really inspire me.  In the middle of your own grief you reach out to comfort someone else.  You are a wonderful example of what a Christian should be.  May God bless you richly for you are indeed a blessing! :hug:

Upvote 0

forjesus

Humble Servant
Jan 15, 2002
va
Visit site
✟2,344.00
Faith
Christian
I thank God that there is going to be a great reunion one day. Auntie there is a song that says, If you could see where I am you wouldn't cry. I think thats what Irece would say to you if she could. She is now safe in the arms of our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ. May God Bless, and comfort you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.