Need Your Prayers for 2 Girls Abducted In Pakistan!!

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Dear Jesus our Heavenly Brother and Heavenly Father through Our Heavenly Mother Mary, please protect these Girls in the Middle East and I pray for the captors through Thee, to release them unharmed Dear Jesus Christ our Saviour Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven, give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from all evil, Amen.

Please Saint Anthony full of Grace, could you please take authorities to these girls hiding place, through Dear Jesus our Lord, Amen.

Hail Mary full of Grace, The Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou among Women and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb Jesus. Holy Mary Mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Heaven Lee

May 8, 2014
✟7,631.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Lord, Jesus, son of man, you brought yourself before us to be punished for our sins. The greatest sin of all is turning our back on you, Lord, after all you have done for us. There are more victims here than immediately obvious, for the abductors to have committed this sin, clearly do not know you.

Lord, my prayer is for the abductors. Only you know what has possessed them to commit this sin in the name of he below. Reveal yourself to the captor's Lord, guide them as you guide my prayer now, direct them to the sound knowledge of the word that they may know you and understand what you command. Once they are aware of your presence, the girls will be in danger no longer and no harm shall come to them.

Lord, you and you alone have the power of protection, the Son of man has already suffered for this sin, it need only be accepted to be crushed by your divine will. Enable the men to speak your word and plead forgiveness for their sins that the children may bare witness of your power to all they meet.

I ask this in the name of Christ, the son of man, :amen:

Upvote 0