• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Need someone to talk to

White Shadow

Superhero
Apr 26, 2004
✟113.00
Faith
Non-Denom
I need to talk to someone. It's about a relationship, but I won't explain here. Please contact me on AIM if you're serious about helping. I would also prefer someone who has a little experience in questionable relationships and has overcome a difficult breakup / loss of a loved one.

Thank you all and God bless...

A

Anti Existance

Well, i feel that you certainly had a part in this yourself. You know when you brake up once. You 2 basically already proven that you can't form a stable couple. Lightswitch relationships in generally are always a bad idea. On and Off, your not a light bulb and it hurts getting dragged thru the same misery over and over again. The only solution for a lost ex, is a new love. I encourage you to move on and find a new partner in your life that stimulates and fills up the needs that you have. I hope therefore that you don't give up, and don't hang in the past in your life. Its the future that matters from now on, and how you feel on a daily basis, and the things you do to make your life happy again. This can only be achieved by giving love , and help to others, as wel as praying to God for guidance, and help wherever it is needed, as wel as a lot of hard work to make things work out. From now on, once you break up, split and don't look back. But find someone else to share your life with.

Upvote 0