• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Need some help

Jamie grieve

Apr 19, 2020
Blackburn Lancashire
✟8,240.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi there I'm jamie from Blackburn Lancashire in the UK. I have been struggling with things in my life and I relapsed a while ago and I am finding it hard to be honest.. I want to start over with Jesus and with my life. I cou really appreciate some encouragement.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hi there I'm jamie from Blackburn Lancashire in the UK. I have been struggling with things in my life and I relapsed a while ago and I am finding it hard to be honest.. I want to start over with Jesus and with my life. I cou really appreciate some encouragement.
Welcome to the forum in Jesus name it's a great place to be for fellowship and encouragement with other Christians.
I pray for God to reveal himself to you as you seek more of him in your life. It could be worth putting your request on the Prayer Wall and the prayer partners will also pray for you.
May the Lord bless you richly in Jesus precious name.

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Tell Jesus that. Think before you speak and ask your self am I telling the truth.
Check out your local churches for onlinecservices and for online alpha or Christianity explored courses, as a way of making contact surfing lock down with other Christians.

Upvote 0

chilehed

Veteran
Jul 31, 2003
Michigan
✟237,116.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hey, you're not the first or last person to relapse, so ignore that twisted ego pride thing that's making it hard to be honest about it (yeah, the rest of us have that too). You're not alone.

Have you been part of a 12-step fellowship? There are a lot of virtual NA and AA meetings; I've been on them every day since this virus thing started and it's been very beneficial. PM me if you're interested in learning more.

Remember: an addict alone is in bad company.

Upvote 0

Broken Fence

God with us!
Site Supporter
May 1, 2020
TX to New Heaven, New Earth, New Jerusalem
✟142,605.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
Nice to meet you. Be of good courage, perseverance is key. Yeshua (Jesus) will never leave you or forsake you. I know with me while changing my bad habits to good habits. I was really surprised how much reading Bible, praying, and praising God everyday radically changed my life. I found myself waking up praising Him changed my whole outlook.

Upvote 0