Need prayers for hubby and his work

Desertdancer

Feb 27, 2008
✟8,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi everyone, i just got a all from my hubby charlie that he keeps hearing today that he is in risk of losing his job. In all honesty he is hard working, never late, hardly ever calls out sick and one of the best drivers they have. This is all due to the fact a certain driver that has been there longer, more experienced, seems to look down on him because he DOES do so well, that he has stirred trouble for my hubby for months now. We keep asking god for help to get this man off my hubbys back, but he still is persistant on trying to put harm in charlies way. Down to trying to scare him even with the trucks "almost" crashing, on purpose. WHen charlie conforted the situation finally with managers, and co worker it only got worse. Now this co worker is daily budding up with the same manager (one of many) and now rumors are getting back to my hubby that my hubby is on the "bad list" with this manager. So tonight, he called me fearing of his job. He is hard working and does not deserve this and im not just taking sides. Its true. He gets paid well and we cant afford to lose this job. I am unemployed.

thank you for your prayers, sorry this was a novel.

*HUG* to u all and god bless..... :groupray: :help:

Reactions: buttercup2000

QUALITYWOMAN

Dec 16, 2007
ONTARIO
✟16,863.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father In The Name Of Jesus You Promised That No Weapon Formed Againts You Shall Prosper. I Claim This For Charlie. We Rebuk The Power Of The Enemy And The Hold He Has On His Co Workers That Are Harrassing Charlie. We Ask You Father To Bless Those Co Workers Who Are Troubling Charlie And We Pray For There Salvation In Jesus Mighty Name Of Jesus. We Ask You To Protect Charlies Job And We Ask You To Send Angels To Protect Him.
Bless His Wife And His Family. Thank You Father For Answering Our Prayers In Advance Amen

Upvote 0

Restoredsoul

Senior Veteran
Mar 30, 2006
UK
✟24,765.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father,
I pray for my sister and her husband. Keep them safe, protect their hearts and minds against any attacks of the enemy. Father, i pray for vindication for her husband in the workplace - i pray against the injustice and the bitterness in the workplace and i ask that you would intervene. Fill them with your peace Father. In Jesus name :amen:
Hugs
Rs xxx

Upvote 0

Tiger18Wheeler

Mar 6, 2008
Greenville, S.C.
✟15,172.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello Desertdancer. I will pray that the Lord will have His will in your Husbands job situation. I too am a truck driver ( 12 years ), but am currently unemployed. I came to a place where I realized that I had never sought God's will for my life concerning my job or my career. I quit my job due to hardships at work, and have now been out of work for about 3 weeks. It is not that I cannot get a job, ( for I have all endorsements and a clean driving record ), but I choose to wait upon the Lord. Yesterday I fasted before the Lord, and I know that God will appoint a better job for me shortly.
My point is this, how does your Husband know that he is in the place that God wants him to be in? Perhaps his troubles are due to God working to get him out of that company so that he can use him elsewhere for His glory? I will not pray that things work out for your Husband, as that may not be God's will for him there in that place, but I will pray for his safety, and that God will put him where He ( God ) wants him ( husband ) to be. I will also ask the Lord to find favor upon you and your husband in all that you do, and to prosper you well, and to show you if God really wants to have your husband subjected to these difficulties on a regular basis. Remember to pray for your enemies, and remember that as long as you walk with God, ..... "if God be with us, who can be against us?" ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
:crossrc:
Father In The Name Of Jesus You Promised That No Weapon Formed Againts You Shall Prosper. I Claim This For Charlie. We Rebuk The Power Of The Enemy And The Hold He Has On His Co Workers That Are Harrassing Charlie. We Ask You Father To Bless Those Co Workers Who Are Troubling Charlie And We Pray For There Salvation In Jesus Mighty Name Of Jesus. We Ask You To Protect Charlies Job And We Ask You To Send Angels To Protect Him.
Bless His Wife And His Family. Thank You Father For Answering Our Prayers In Advance Amen

Upvote 0

Desertdancer

Feb 27, 2008
✟8,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
thank you all for your prayers. Friday night he spoke to one manager that happened to be there and he intends on setting up a meeting with 3 heads of the company, that one manager and my hubby. He is nervous as i am. They told him he does a fantastic job, he is their one of their best yard drivers and not going to lose his job. But the chatter is out of hand and they are going to attempt to get to the bottom of it now.

Our only fear is that the "one manager" and "one co worker" will make my hubbys job even MORE difficult with personal attacks, snide remarks, talking about him to others and placing him on not needed tasks constantly. This makes him not like his job, when at the moment he truly loes it so much.

Please pray to send these two people the love of god in their hearts and to finally leave charlie alone. He is a good man, and obviously the company likes him. ITs the workings of these two individuals negativity that we pray for. My hubby even prays for this man to have a safe day along with all co workers, even with the situation at hand.

thank you all again, and we truly believe this is the job god wanted him to have (at the moment anyways) because the sudden sell of our house, the relocation, the CHEAP rent in the beautiful home, everything came so quick and so easy and so PERFECT the moment we asked god if we should move and stay with this job or not. I cant even discribe how incrediable the lord was to my family with this situation. It was to clear to us that it was meant to be. BUt i do know gods plan for all of us changes as well... He is a wonderful god.

thank you again... *HUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGG* to all of you

Reactions: eGlory
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Desertdancer

Feb 27, 2008
✟8,101.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Just wanted to thank you all once again for now it seems the storm has passed, he kept his job, and people are not speaking about him in a negative manner any longer that we know of. He is back to enjoying his job again, and we know this is all for the mercy of god through all your consistant prayers. Thank you so much! i love you all! *HUGGGGGGGGG*

Reactions: kittystorm92
Upvote 0