Southwest
✟16,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So I have these (50) gospel tracts or booklets I want to distribute and I need prayers and guidance to where I should drop them off. Pray that the holy spirit will guide me. I will be sending one out to my parents and my brother and my sister and her husband when I get their address.

• Prayers
Reactions: Aussie Pete

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So I have these (50) gospel tracts or booklets I want to distribute and I need prayers and guidance to where I should drop them off. Pray that the holy spirit will guide me. I will be sending one out to my parents and my brother and my sister and her husband when I get their address.
Your family will be impressed by how you live and treat them when you see them and your interest in their lives, challenges, and joys.

So they don't need tracts. They need your close, caring, accepting, relationship.
Sending anyone a tract implies you don't accept them as they are.

Upvote 0

Scott1987

Aug 26, 2019
Southwest
✟16,507.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Your family will be impressed by how you live and treat them when you see them and your interest in their lives, challenges, and joys.

So they don't need tracts. They need your close, caring, accepting, relationship.
Sending anyone a tract implies you don't accept them as they are.

They don't need my tracts? First of all I don't live that close to them because I live sbot 1200 miles away. Second, I do care. If I didn't I wouldn't care about their soul. It's not about accepting, its about witnessing a free gift of eternal life.

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,083,516.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Praying for holy angels to assist you and for the Holy Spirit to bring fruit out of your work.

Reactions: Scott1987
Upvote 0