Need prayer.

Neostarwcc

We are saved purely by the work and grace of God.
Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟919,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I need prayer right now. Whats wrong is rather a private matter and I'd like to discuss it in a PM if that's alright with people rather than openly discuss it where millions of people can read about my personal business between my wife and i. But for those who want to pray, God knows what is wrong and how I am feeling right now. I'd just like to ask you to ask God to get me through this because it's making me bawl my eyes out and want to leave my wife.

I know what the Bible says about marriage and how it shouldn't be separated. But I hurt so much in my heart that I'm tempted to just remain single for the rest of my life and say forget her.

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟838,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Relationships are hard. I know how you feel, and I'll pray for you. Whatever you do, don't make any hasty choices. Always give it time. Things might not get better, but they will get different. Your pain will pass.

• Friendly
Reactions: William J
Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟919,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Just figured I'd mention. My wife and I talked it out and she's been making an effort. Everything is as fine as it's going to be now. Thanks for your prayers guys!

Upvote 0

biblelesson

Jun 11, 2021
College Park
✟72,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I need prayer right now. Whats wrong is rather a private matter and I'd like to discuss it in a PM if that's alright with people rather than openly discuss it where millions of people can read about my personal business between my wife and i. But for those who want to pray, God knows what is wrong and how I am feeling right now. I'd just like to ask you to ask God to get me through this because it's making me bawl my eyes out and want to leave my wife.

I know what the Bible says about marriage and how it shouldn't be separated. But I hurt so much in my heart that I'm tempted to just remain single for the rest of my life and say forget her.
I'm glad everything seems to have worked out. Marriages are covenants between a man and wife. When we face a situation involving our spouses, we must take it to God in prayer because He only knows the direction you should take.

God bless you and I pray he give you strength and growth!

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: Neostarwcc
Upvote 0

Neostarwcc

Site Supporter
Dec 13, 2015
US
✟919,473.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
I'm glad everything seems to have worked out. Marriages are covenants between a man and wife. When we face a situation involving our spouses, we must take it to God in prayer because He only knows the direction you should take.

God bless you and I pray he give you strength and growth!

Thank you! I'm glad it worked out as well. I would be super lonely if I had to be home all by myself.

Upvote 0