Milwaukee
✟30,258.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Ok so I made a promise to God in my head and I'm not sure if I accidentally said it out loud or if my mouth somehow said it but now everytime I break the promise I feel bad but when I repent and ask God to forgive me for breaking it I feel better does that mean I actually made a promise to the Lord ? Because of those events? I don't remember saying it out loud but I could have said part of it out loud can you guys please just pray that God gives me clarity on if I made any promises to the Lord or not I really need to know because the bibke says we have to fulfill out promises I don't think we can repent for breaking a promise I think it sticks with us forever please pray

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,693.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Ok so I made a promise to God in my head and I'm not sure if I accidentally said it out loud or if my mouth somehow said it but now everytime I break the promise I feel bad but when I repent and ask God to forgive me for breaking it I feel better does that mean I actually made a promise to the Lord ? Because of those events? I don't remember saying it out loud but I could have said part of it out loud can you guys please just pray that God gives me clarity on if I made any promises to the Lord or not I really need to know because the bibke says we have to fulfill out promises I don't think we can repent for breaking a promise I think it sticks with us forever please pray

:hug: Father, please show SerenityA the power of Your love and the totality of Your forgiveness. Please bless her and help her. Please expose any lies of the enemy to her and help her to believe the Truth of all You say in Your Word. Thank You that any time she goes to you asking forgiveness, You meet her with arms of love. In Jesus Name, Amen.

Upvote 0

Joy

May 21, 2004
B'ham
✟1,403,923.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Mod Hat On

Some Posts and Responses
have been Removed
in
Thread Clean

RV: Statement of Purpose - Prayer Wall Statement of Purpose

This Prayer Wall forum is for Christian members to post prayer requests and receive prayer responses from other Christian members.

This forum is not an appropriate place for a debate, there are many other forums that provide an outlet for debate. Nor is this a forum for requesting advice or giving in-depth advice that derails the prayer thread. If you are seeking Biblically-based advice, please start a thread in Christian Advice forum.

Please stay within the CF Sitewide Rules while posting in this forum.

Mod Hat Off

Upvote 0