• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Need prayer

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Pastor Glenn, Nov 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pastor Glenn

Pastor Glenn Here to serve

+6
    Pentecostal
    Private
    CA-Conservatives
    Hi CF Family, this week I'm flying out for a neurology consult and testing. Would appreciate prayer - kinda scared.:(

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. servant of Merciful Love

servant of Merciful Love Goodbye~God bless Supporter

+8,737
    United States
    Catholic
    Private
    May God bless you with His Presence, peace, and healing, in His Merciful Love :crossrc:

3. Remny

Remny Prayer Bear

+269
    Christian
    Single
    US-Green
    *praying*

4. unlikeable1979

unlikeable1979 Guest

+0
    :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

5. Gods warrior 1

Gods warrior 1 Newbie

+46
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Praying.

6. Gods warrior 1

Gods warrior 1 Newbie

+46
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Praying. Please also send a prayer request to johnmellor.org healing evangelist. Listen also to healing prayers by John mellor type in healing prayers johnmellor. Watch miracles performed in Jesus name as John prayers. Look on his website and watch the miracles. God loves you.

7. baileygirl3

baileygirl3 Junior Member

+10
    Christian
    Married
    I am praying for you.

8. lindart

lindart Newbie

+78
    Christian
    Married
    :prayer:Father God, please hear our prayers for Pastor Glenn. We ask for special blessings and healing during this time. We ask for Your Comfort and Peace, that You would make known in a special way to Pastor Glenn, that You are with him always, that You are all that he needs. In Jesus' Most Precious Name, I pray. Amen.:prayer:

Please let us know how you are doing. God is with you! :groupray:

9. christsoccer

christsoccer Guest

+0
    Praying for you
    :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray::groupray:

10. Ash8676

Ash8676 Seeker of Answers To Life Angels Team Supporter

+513
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    Lord, be there for him and let things go good at the testing. Send wisdom to the doctors and let them help him in any way he needs. Send him healing and show him you are listening, that you are going to be there every step of the way. Send him your love, peace, comfort and strength. I pray for this, in Jesus name, Amen.

11. Dying2Live4Christ

Dying2Live4Christ I'm glad I didn't die before I met you...

+129
    Christian
    Married
    US-Libertarian
    Praying for you! May God's hands rest on you and guide the doctor's for a good diagnosis.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.