• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

3. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.

Need Prayer

Discussion in 'Obsessive Compulsive Disorder' started by Liftyourhand7, Jan 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Liftyourhand7

Liftyourhand7 Member

+2
    Christian
    Married
    Hi everyone,

I've been away for awhile just to take a little break, but have come back today to ask for prayer, I recently had to have some surgery on a kidney stone and have been having quite a bit of trouble physcially since then, the old OCD of course is trying to kick into full gear, I'm of course overly worried, OCD has a way of doing that to you and I just can't stop thinking that I'm not going to get well, (which is the big OCD lie) or that God isn't hearing my prayers (another lie) anyway if you all could find the time just to say a little prayer for me I would really appreciate it, when we with OCD are sick or have any physical problems OCD seems to magnify the problem, Thank you for your prayers:groupray: and I will remember you in mine. BLessings Jan

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. QUannie

QUannie Regular Member

+10
    Christian
    Married
    Jan,
    i'm so sorry you are struggling!!!!
    I prayed for you!!!
    God bless and hang in there sister!!!

Love,
    Caroline

3. marcb