NV
✟7,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm not sure if this is the right Forum to put this but I'll give it a shot.

I recently went back to work after a 7-8 month "vacation" due to transportation problems, I had to go to the night shift which isn't a problem, the problem is I hurt so bad at the end of the shift, my lower back, (ruptured disk after MVA in 97) my feet, which also cause my legs to hurt.

If anyone has any advice on what I can do besides give it time to not hurt so much, I'd greatly apprciate it and if you would pray for the pain to go away, I'd apprciate that too!

THANKS!

bill'swife

let peace rule...
Jan 23, 2005
facebook
Visit site
✟127,389.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I am praying for you dear sister...I know God can heal you of any and all pain!!!
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that you please touch this dear sister where she is hurting and release your healing virtue...Lord, I am believing you for a total healing in the name of Jesus!!! Thank you Dear Father...Amen

Upvote 0
S

Starr SDA Living Word

Eternal Joy said:
I am praying for you dear sister...I know God can heal you of any and all pain!!!
Dear Heavenly Father, I ask that you please touch this dear sister where she is hurting and release your healing virtue...Lord, I am believing you for a total healing in the name of Jesus!!! Thank you Dear Father...Amen
I agree. In the Name of Jesus, We Believe.

Thank you Jesus, Thank you Lord, Thank you Oh Heavenly Father Thank you, I just can't say it enough Oh Lord! I love you!

Upvote 0