need prayer warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.
please continue to pray my husbands heart is starting to soften a little, not much but some, so thanks 4 praying & Keep it up!                            

please pray for my husband & our family, we have been praying with church & friends & family for the lord to bless us with some land to put a trailer on for several years now, time is running out on the loan we've been approved for, after I completely surrender my own wants' & my will to God the next day God blessed us with something even bigger & better than we'd been asking & praying for, whole family loves the land, but now husband won't except this blessing that God has comfirmed, God has removed every obstacle husband said was a problem,Husband even refuses to pray Gods will be done, husband has always wanted the opposite than I wanted but only after he found out I wanted or like it. I don't know whats going on with him.I believe he is afraid to beleive God will really bless us. I beleive that it's only a blessing if you receive it, husband has kept us from receiving blessings before & then regretted it, Please pray God's will to be done & also pray God will not let the devil use my husband to still another blessing from God to us. God has blessings for us & wants to bless us but he will not force us to take them that part is up to us.So please all prayer warriors out there please share this prayer with your friends & church's prayer list.If 2 can put 10,000 to flight just imagine how many 10,000 can put to flight. PLEASE PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY PRAY. Love in Christ beab

Status
Not open for further replies.