mimi75042

Apr 23, 2011
Texas
✟43,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am in need of prayer for protection for me and my family's well being, our home, business and property. Some of my family members have been exposing themselves to demonic spirits and witchcraft and it has been affecting me and my family as well as my sister Crystal and her family. Please pray for peace, protection and to remove everything that is not of GOD from our families. Thanks and GOD BLESS.

Truthfrees

Site Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I am in need of prayer for protection for me and my family's well being, our home, business and property. Some of my family members have been exposing themselves to demonic spirits and witchcraft and it has been affecting me and my family as well as my sister Crystal and her family. Please pray for peace, protection and to remove everything that is not of GOD from our families. Thanks and GOD BLESS.
praying for you, your, property and family to be protected cleansed and saturated in God's peace in the name of Jesus

Upvote 0

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Praying for you and your family and for your sister Crystal and her family in the name of Jesus Christ. Father, we bring this request before Your Holy throne and ask for healing and deliverance of the said families. Father, forgive them their trespasses and move their hearts to repent from their wayward ways and call them out of occult and ungodly practices. In Jesus name i call upon holy warrior angels to support us in our prayer and by the authority of Jesus Christ i rebuke the forces of the enemy and cancel their assignments against these families.. By the authority of Jesus Christ i declare the power of the enemy over these families to be fruitless and in His name i command them to leave the members of these families, their homes, workplaces and pets.Your assignment has been canceled in Jesus name i command you to the feet of Jesus. I call upon Holy warrior angels to stand ready to cut all the demonic forces that refuse to leave these two families. In the name of Jesus Christ i call upon the Holy fire to surround each of the family members and i declare the blood of the Lamb Jesus over them and call upon the holy warrior angels to sever any unholy soulties that have formed up.

Sister, your and your sister's family must repent and cry out to God for help. I also suggest you try to bring your family together in prayer so your family will be united in Jesus and you will support each other. Also i place it on your heart that you remove any material that leads astray (any occult books, ouija boards, divination books and accessories, wichcraft related material, all must be destroyed. I even threw tv out).

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,065,147.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request, this entire family, this sister Crystal, and for a victorious life that will bring you glory in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0

Seymore Bell

Site Supporter
Jun 10, 2017
Jackson, MS
✟49,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Divorced
I am in need of prayer for protection for me and my family's well being, our home, business and property. Some of my family members have been exposing themselves to demonic spirits and witchcraft and it has been affecting me and my family as well as my sister Crystal and her family. Please pray for peace, protection and to remove everything that is not of GOD from our families. Thanks
and GOD BLESS.

Chap. Bell

Holy Father that loves justice, I pray for this believer and his family well being send Thou holy angels to encamp about them day and night. Holy Father keep the evil one from them, and I give YOU all the glory in JESUS name, amen, amen and amen.

Now, concerning some of your family members exposing themselves to demonic spirts and witchcraft that is affecting you, family, your sister Crystal and her family.
First, All that are involved in witchcraft and demonic spirits, must burn all books and items that are connected with any dark arts. Then, they must turn from evil, and turn to the GOD of heaven.

Holy Father that loves justice, I plead the blood of JESUS over this family, and sister Crystal and her family. Also, those who delved in demonic spirits and witchcraft. By HIS authority, evil spirits; I bind you, and command you to come out, and loose them in the name of JESUS!

• Prayers
Reactions: Gabriel Anton
Upvote 0