Sep 11, 2004
California
Visit site
✟2,239.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
My daughter, my granddaughter and I are moving out of a 3-bedroom home. I am going into a studio apartment. Big adjustment! My "girls" are moving out of town. I need prayer mainly for my daughter. She is headed down a road, which I don't believe is God's will for her. She is a Christian, but has been drinking a lot lately. So, very little has been accomplished in preparation for this move.

We have this weekend to "downsize" and I'm afraid we won't make it! Please pray for my daughter's recovery, the Lord's help with moving, and protection and blessing on my 8-year-old granddaughter.

Thank you!
:prayer:

Cat59

Just me
Aug 28, 2003
Beautiful Wales
Visit site
✟40,090.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Please pray for my daughter's recovery, the Lord's help with moving, and protection and blessing on my 8-year-old granddaughter.
Praying for you LadyJane, that the Lord will help with move and also that your daughter will be blessed and move away from the drinking. Praying also for your granddaughter, that the Lord will bless her and keep her safe in His care always.
Asking this in the name of Jesus the Lord
Amen

Upvote 0

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
:pray: Heavenly Father, please bless LadyJane, and bring peace to her family during this transition in their lives, and help them to adjust and have joy in there new home; please her daughter’s heart that she may be guided and protected by your Spirit; give her strength to face her difficulties without the temptation to self medicate with alcohol; may she have comfort, and be relieved of her difficulties; please bless LadyJ’s grand-daughter, that she will be shielded from any problems that could effect her; may their home be blessed with love, support, patience, and peace. INJC :pray:

Upvote 0

Serenity Now!

the poster formerly known as Rev2:10
Oct 1, 2004
WI
Visit site
✟15,999.00
Faith
Christian
Dear Father,

Pour your blessings onto LadyJane's family as they downsize and move. Please soften the heart of her daughter so that she may see that she could be in spiritual danger. Keep her in your way and will. Please bless LadyJanes Grand daughter. Keep her safe and free from troubles so that she may have a fun and delightful childhood. Give LadyJane peace that you are in control of her life. Thank you for all of your blessings.

Amen
:prayer:

Upvote 0

LadyJane

Cry out to Jesus
Sep 11, 2004
California
Visit site
✟2,239.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you all for your prayers. :) The Lord is already answering! He's given me peace and the strength to handle this move.

My daughter is drinking as I write this, yet I know in my heart that Jesus is with her and is working in her heart and spirit.

Your prayers help to ease the burden. God bless you!

Upvote 0

lisajane

Aug 10, 2004
waikato
✟17,435.00
Faith
Christian
Heavenly Father I pray at this time for Ladyjane and her family. I ask that you pour your love over her daughter and grandaughter in that they may see you in another light. Fill them with the Holy Spirit so that they will be lifted from where they have fallen. I pray for you to take a hold of her daughters life and let her know things are better around the corner without the drinking. Father God i also pray for Ladyjane and that you will lift her up and hold her in your loving arms and tell her you love her and will keep her from harm and that no matter what he will always love her and her family. I know he sees your pain and will lead you away from this hurt into your new home and see that your family are safe. I ask all this in JESUS NAME :amen:

Upvote 0

devoted daughter

Mar 14, 2004
✟14,195.00
Faith
Christian
LadyJane said:
Thank you all for your prayers. :) The Lord is already answering! He's given me peace and the strength to handle this move.

My daughter is drinking as I write this, yet I know in my heart that Jesus is with her and is working in her heart and spirit.

Your prayers help to ease the burden. God bless you!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Continuing to pray for you and your family. :pray:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.