Vilnius
✟14,387.00
Country
Lithuania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Please prayer for me to return to seek God in first place I used to have such strong faith and i don't know what happened i am unable to focus on God anymore so many distractions feel difficult to seek him. Please prayer for me to return to seek God in first place and stop committing sins.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The best is to lay down your busy life to be with Him. If our own lives are so important that we can't spend 10 percent of our time with Him and in Him then we miss out big time.

Spend 2.4 hours a day loving God and neighbour and your faith life will flourish big time.

Upvote 0

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Philippians, Ephesians, Galatians, Colossians, are all good short little books to build back up your faith. Also Romans chapter 5 - through chapter 8.

Check out these two verses from the first chapter of Colossians.

Colossians 1:9-10 For this reason, since the day we heard about you, we have not stopped praying for you and asking God to fill you with the knowledge of His will in all spiritual wisdom and understanding,

Then the way you live will always honor and please the Lord, and your lives will produce every kind of good fruit. All the while, you will grow as you learn to know God better and better.

• Agree
Reactions: saved24
Upvote 0

mlepfitjw

May you be blessed!
Jun 23, 2020
Alabama
✟44,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I experienced a long period of distance. Once it really started bothering me, things changed and now I'm getting back to where I used to be and continuing to move forward.

Same here brother, busy to much working 16 hours a day. One year, meth had me by the hand though still calling out to God for relief. Also working l alot during that time period. Had conflictions, hatefulness towards others.

Last year was really bad addicted to spice, went through 1800$ worth selfishly smoking up...

inappropriate contentography plagued me for a great while as well, almost a month of not having went back, all Glory to God and the Lord Jesus Christ though, he is the one who can help in our times of need, from the things that are going to end up destroying us.

We all have things and problems going on, but God is much bigger than all of the situations that take us away from God. God can give us peace in our lives, when we trust in him, and we can find strength in the Lord Jesus Christ to keep us from going back to those enticing desires that drag us down into a hole of darkness.

There is a light shining down from heaven, that comes from God who is waiting patiently, to lift us gentle up from that dark hole.

James 1: 17 Whatever is good and perfect is a gift coming down to us from God our Father, who created all the lights in the heavens. He never changes or casts a shifting shadow.

2 Corinthians 4: 5 You see, we don’t go around preaching about ourselves. We preach that Jesus Christ is Lord, and we ourselves are your servants for Jesus’ sake.

1 Corinthians 13: 13 The temptations in your life are no different from what others experience. And God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand. When you are tempted, he will show you a way out so that you can endure.

James 1:14 Temptation comes from our own desires, which entice us and drag us away. 15 These desires give birth to sinful actions. And when sin is allowed to grow, it gives birth to death.

Colossians 3:2 Think about the things of heaven, not the things of earth. 3 For you died to this life, and your real life is hidden with Christ in God.

Colossians 4:2 Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart. 3 Pray for us, too, that God will give us many opportunities to speak about his mysterious plan concerning Christ.

Romans 8: 38 And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God’s love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow—not even the powers of hell can separate us from God’s love. 39 No power in the sky above or in the earth below—indeed, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Christ Jesus our Lord.

(This above verse is talking about from walking in the spirit, when we choose to place our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, and trust in God (Start from Romans 5 to 8 for full context) Nothing will ever be able to separate you from Gods love because of faith.

Psalm 86: You are forgiving and good, O Lord, abounding in love to all who call to you. Hear my prayer, O LORD; listen to my cry for mercy. In the day of my trouble I will call to you, for you will answer me. ... But you, O Lord, are a compassionate and gracious God, slow to anger, abounding in love and faithfulness.

Glory to God our Father, for the Lord Jesus Christ who can transform people by the holy spirit which is given, when we seek things of heaven, and not the things of earth.

@Canada90, it is your choice what you want to do! It is totally your choice, to go build your faith or not. Hope these mentions of my own life help you for the Glory of God, and for you to go back to your first love. God loves you and cares about you and desires a relationship, and forgives you!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LastAcorn99

Sep 15, 2016
Colorado Springs
✟34,262.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Please prayer for me to return to seek God in first place I used to have such strong faith and i don't know what happened i am unable to focus on God anymore so many distractions feel difficult to seek him. Please prayer for me to return to seek God in first place and stop committing sins.
I'll be praying for you, friend. May the Lord draw you closer to Himself and surround you with His loving presence as you trust in Him. Blessings!

Upvote 0