Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have an online friend in Russia who is a 22 year old university student. In the past I've tried to talk to him about the faith of Jesus Christ, but he had been turned off by organized, or establishment churches. He was having headaches, double vision and even passed out. Yesterday he was told he has a brain aneurysm and needs an operation as soon as possible. The boy is scared, understandably, but the LORD now has his attention. I request prayer for his salvation, and for the skilled hands of his surgeons. We know nothing happens by accident, so I know God's purpose is involved here. Thanks to the brethren for praying.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I have an online friend in Russia who is a 22 year old university student. In the past I've tried to talk to him about the faith of Jesus Christ, but he had been turned off by organized, or establishment churches. He was having headaches, double vision and even passed out. Yesterday he was told he has a brain aneurysm and needs an operation as soon as possible. The boy is scared, understandably, but the LORD now has his attention. I request prayer for his salvation, and for the skilled hands of his surgeons. We know nothing happens by accident, so I know God's purpose is involved here. Thanks to the brethren for praying.
I will pray for Ivan,
Dear Father, I pray for healing for Ivan of this brain aneurysm, and that you will grant him salvation. May your perfect will be done in his life. Grant him the rich experience of knowing you with real certainty and clear understanding.
Thank you for his online friend who cares for him and is praying for him.
I pray in Jesus name Amen

Upvote 0

harko

Nov 15, 2017
liverpool
✟37,473.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will pray for Ivan,
Dear Father, I pray for healing for Ivan of this brain aneurysm, and that you will grant him salvation. May your perfect will be done in his life. Grant him the rich experience of knowing you with real certainty and clear understanding.
Thank you for his online friend who cares for him and is praying for him.
I pray in Jesus name Amen
Amen.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution

:heart: Praying for Ivan, and you too, A.ModerateOne. Welcome to CF (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Greg Merrill

Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2017
Las Vegas
✟342,224.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Father, I pray this one in need will be delivered by Your power physically and spiritually. May You give spiritual sight to their eyes, understanding of Your actual existence and love for them, and that the Bible is Your message and main method of communicating to us clearly and specifically. Amen.

Upvote 0