NV
✟7,805.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I have had an extreemly hard year, I pretty much lost everything and have to start over, I have 2 children to provide for and I feel like I'm letting them down because I have to tell them No all the time when it comes to spending money on them, my daughter (16) calls me a liar because she knows I have it, I just won't give it to her!

I need a car to get a job, God is good and has provided but I keep going back to "God helps those that help themselves" I'm not helping myself sitting at home!

JacobsDream

Ace by His Grace
Nov 12, 2005
Chicagoland
✟24,208.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Lord, we walk a mile, you walk the other 99.
BUT, we can't walk that lonely mile alone. Give her the grace, company and guidance. Give her the drive to seek and find, and your favor will follow. As you continue to work in her everyday life, she can control the kids better and they'll be more encouraging even when the money is not there right away.
Non one can save themself but with you everything is possible. If He is for you, no one can be against you.

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father, I pray that You would help my sister. Please let her seek the company of Godly women that will hold her accountable, in love and grace. We know that "God helps those that help themselves" is nowhere to be found in scripture. We cannot help ourselves Lord, it is only in You that help lies. I pray that You will bring healing, an accurate perception of who she is in You and that You will give her energy, guidance and peace. I pray that You will send other believers who will come alongside to help her. I pray too for her children Lord, that they would see outside themselves and consider their mother and what she is trying to accomplish. Please bring Your presence and peace into their home and hearts. Thank You Lord for knowing a woman's heart, how hard it is alone, and for giving us the strength to do what is required, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Reactions: free4all
Upvote 0

Battle Maiden

Feb 4, 2006
Shropshire, Midlands
✟1,043.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
AU-Labor
:prayer::bow::amen:

Thank you Lord that your plan is perfect for hvnbound, Lord open the windows of opportunity for him. Clear the obsticals from the path, Lord give him insight in what he needs to do. Lord I pray for his children and ask that you will pour out your truth and love upon them. Lord I pray for unity and peace in Jesus mighty name.

Battle Maiden

Upvote 0

angelkiss

Veteran
Dec 15, 2005
✟41,855.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Heavenly Father, we come before you with the needs of our dear sister and her children. We ask that you stand beside them and comfort them. We ask that you send them the resorces they need. We ask that you bless and keep them always, and give them the strength to do your will daily. We ask all things in Jesus' precious name, Amen.

Upvote 0