Need prayer for a horrible outcome.

NothingIsImpossible

May 22, 2015
✟274,922.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Due to a doctor essentially lying in a medical report, it has cost me my SSI. I am going to appeal but the damage done may not be fixable and I will be losing any income despite being unable to work with having all the health issues I do. Now I also have no checks as of Dec 1st which means no money for rent, utilities, insurance...etc. I don't know what to do. I just pray for a miracle to happen so I can get back my SSI.

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Prayers for you, so sorry to hear of your troubles. Cast all your burdens upon Jesus as He told us to, for life very often is too much for us to bear. Thankfully He knows and understands EVERYTHING that we go through and when necessary will carry us til we're able to walk again.
God bless you.

• Friendly
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Due to a doctor essentially lying in a medical report, it has cost me my SSI. I am going to appeal but the damage done may not be fixable and I will be losing any income despite being unable to work with having all the health issues I do. Now I also have no checks as of Dec 1st which means no money for rent, utilities, insurance...etc. I don't know what to do. I just pray for a miracle to happen so I can get back my SSI.
I will pray for you and you may need to find an SSI attorney.

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for a miracle from God,
and thank you Lord that miracles are what you do ...

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: i'm soooo soooo sorry. Praying that for any injustice done, that God Himself intervenes and mooooves the wheels of this huge organization in your favor and that you are recompensed quickly for any hurt, anxiety and hardship that this may have/been causing you. may God Himself protect and defend you and your household at this most dire and troubling time. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟896,191.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Praying, however if you have not done so it may be wise to get a lawyer. Appealing without one pretty much means you are not going to win ( especially if you are younger and/or you do not meet a listing.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0

EzekielsWheels

Site Supporter
Oct 3, 2018
Southeast
Visit site
✟90,626.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

Lord I pray for a miracle in this man's life and that this decision is reversed. Have you sought the advice of an attorney on appealing this? I think some offer pro bono services if you are below a certain income level.

• Agree
Reactions: LoricaLady
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,085,676.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Have you considered going to a Legal Aid attorney? They work for free, though they do often have heavy caseloads. I pray you will be given wisdom and insight on what to do, favor from those who can help, provision, and that things will work out well for you.

Upvote 0