• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.

Need prayer for a career...

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by ScumYetServant, Nov 1, 2018.

1. ScumYetServant

ScumYetServant Member

+85
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    HI, I Have recived disability for many years now. I pray and ask for prayer for God to use voc rehab soon to get me cdl schooling and licance so that I can support my family. I want to work and work as unto the lord. Thank you, please pray, I need the encouragement too.

We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. EzekielsWheels

EzekielsWheels Well-Known Member Supporter

+1,052
    United States
    Christian
    Private
    I pray for success in you vocational rehab so you can work and support your family.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • List
  3. Deborah D

Deborah D Prayer Warrior Supporter

+1,087
    United States
    Christian
    Widowed
    The words of Job just came to mind as I was praying about how to encourage you. He said to God, "I know You can do anything, and that no plan of Yours can be thwarted." (Job 42:2) Job said this at the end of his severe trials.

God can do anything for you, despite your difficulties. I pray that your faith will be strong as you look to Him and trust Him to give you what you need.

4. Tigger45

Tigger45 St. Joseph Supporter

+8,216
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    US-Constitution
    God’s blessings!

5. chapmic

chapmic Follower of Jesus Supporter

+476
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Praying for your situation, may the Lord provide! God bless!

6. LoricaLady

LoricaLady YHWH's Supporter

+6,445
    Messianic
    Private
    I pray that all goes very well for you and that you will be led to be able to support your family.