Need prayer and an opinion

Eishiba

Dec 15, 2011
✟15,450.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
I would like prayer to make a decision. In James it says if any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God to who gives to all willingly and without reproach and it will be given to him.

Here is the story. My girlfriend(yes i know its sinful) was arrested last night because she lived in Columbus in an apartment complex and couldn't afford to live there anymore and was kicked out so they put a warrant out for her arrest. This was before I was with her. She called me last night and wanted me to call her attorney. So I called him this morning and he said he could get her out but it would cost 500 dollars. I told him I would have to wait until tomorrow because that is when I get paid. The problem is she calls in alot. She works third shift and calls I'm because she is either tired or has and headache or something. She also has three children of her own and doesn't recieve child support because she thought she could live on her own without it but clearly this is wrong. Our finances are in the gutter because of this. Our van needs a new compressor but we can't afford it. I also couldn't afford to pay for a new plate on my car. It drives me insane. Our job doesn't offer over time right now. Tomorrow I get paid. If I end up with 500 in my check I get pay to get her out because her bond is at 500 dollars. She worked two days last week but i got a full days. Tomorrow is the last day to pay on my car which i really need to get to work.

I'm am open to suggestions. Perhaps God has given someone an answer.

• Prayers
Reactions: BNR32FAN