1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Need Prayer & Advice: Anxiety or Conviction

Discussion in 'Prayer Wall' started by Koakku, Jan 8, 2022.

1. Koakku

Koakku Well-Known Member Supporter

+950
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    -

Last edited: Apr 8, 2022
    We teamed up with Faith Counseling. Can they help you today?
  2. Rachel20

Rachel20 Well-Known Member

+1,371
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    You only feel that anxiety/stress as a Christian, but not when you're in the world? Maybe you're putting a perfectionist standard on yourself. I think one thing that helps me is knowing the condition I was in when the Lord saved me. If he loved me while I was yet in my sin, and he is never-changing (the same yesterday, today, and forever), then he will always love me, even when I'm not perfect. Same thing for you. As for the lonely part, the way can be a lonely one since we're no longer of this world. I hope you can find some Christians to fellowship with.

3. tturt

tturt Senior Veteran Supporter

+6,454
    Non-Denom
    Married
    It seems that the redirect to Paul Washers' message about being saved and the gospel would explain the situation. Glad you followed through once you realized the content wasn't Christ like. Praying for you as requested.

4. Koakku

Koakku Well-Known Member Supporter

+950
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I did put a perfectionist standard on myself when I was in the world when it came to my work and other things. So this may be a possibility and I've been unaware of it all this time. I'll try to keep this in mind and not have it anymore. I appreciate the advice.

5. SweetHeart1

SweetHeart1 New Member

+40
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    Dear Koakku

I have prayed for you my friend. I have struggled long with shyness And overthinking social situations.

And found what helps is to trust in God. And Realize God has given all we have and He can take it all away.
    He is our Best Friend.

Feel free to email me if you would like someone to chat with.

6. William J

William J Well-Known Member Angels Team Supporter

+904
    United States
    Wesleyan
    Single
    I pray that God would take away the stress and anxiety and give you a sense of how to handle the situation.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  7. musicalpilgrim

musicalpilgrim pilgrim on the sacred music pathway Angels Team Supporter

+31,311
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I pray that the Lord will fill you with his peace as you put your trust in him,

8. Mayflower1

Mayflower1 Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King" Supporter

+3,824
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
    Thank you for sharing your story.

Father, thank You for these convictions Koakku has and his courageous step to stop the YouTube channel for this game. Please comfort him that what he did is the right decision despite if he ever reads the comments or responds to what people have to say. It isn't their opinions that matter, Father, but Yours do, and You look on Koakku with eyes of love and as a proud Father. Help Koakku with his shyness and give him a spirit of boldness for your kingdom as this was a bold step for Your kingdom. Meek is not weak. Praise Your Name. In Jesus Name, Amen.

• Like Like x 1
    • Prayers Prayers x 1
    • List