✟15,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Hi, first post.

I'm the worst person you've ever met, who returned to Christ. I betrayed Satan. I deserted Satan's legion and joined the angel armies. If God intervened in my life, he'll intervene in anybody's.

I'm a workaholic. I'm into stoic philosophy and formal logic. I also rescue animals, fence, and body building.

All my old friends were a bad influence on me, now I want some new ones. I have some good things I want to share.

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Site Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟958,893.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Reactions: messianist
Upvote 0

Angel_Sword

Dec 5, 2021
Scarborough
✟15,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
  • Friendly
Reactions: Sabertooth
Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟470,861.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
Welcome dear brother in Christ and also Welcome home , You are now in Jesus big family of Believers .
:clap: I am newly saved myself Born again :hi: i hope to see you around and posting soon :bye:

Reactions: messianist
Upvote 0

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hi, first post.

I'm the worst person you've ever met, who returned to Christ. I betrayed Satan. I deserted Satan's legion and joined the angel armies. If God intervened in my life, he'll intervene in anybody's.

I'm a workaholic. I'm into stoic philosophy and formal logic. I also rescue animals, fence, and body building.

All my old friends were a bad influence on me, now I want some new ones. I have some good things I want to share.

That is awesome how you came to Christ. I love to hear peoples' testimonies. God is so good. Welcome to CF!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums