j
✟251.00
Country
Austria
Faith
Freethinker
Marital Status
Private
I am a former drug addict (17 years clean), but live with my boyfriend unmarried. I have a BA in Anthropology and a Master's in Eastern Religions. I also have done ghost-hunting in the past.

My father has a brain tumor and my step mother has made it almost impossible to talk to him.
I am no longer allowed in their home.

Am I being cornered out?

gadar perets

Messianic Hebrew
May 11, 2016
NC
Visit site
✟130,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to the forum. There is insufficient information to answer your question. Whose decision was it to no longer allow you in their home? If you did something to offend one or both of them, then you may have brought such actions upon yourself. If not, then perhaps your step mother has something against you. Is there anything that you need to ask her to forgive you for?

• Agree
Reactions: “Paisios”
Upvote 0

“Paisios”

Sinner
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2014
✟594,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Welcome to the forums, and congratulations on your 17 years clean! I agree with the previous poster that we have insufficient information to give much advice, but I am sorry that you are unable to speak with your father, and will pray that these issues get resolved. May God bless you and give you peace.

Upvote 0

1watchman

Overseer
Site Supporter
Oct 9, 2010
Washington State
✟358,358.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am a former drug addict (17 years clean), but live with my boyfriend unmarried. I have a BA in Anthropology and a Master's in Eastern Religions. I also have done ghost-hunting in the past.

My father has a brain tumor and my step mother has made it almost impossible to talk to him.

Am I being cornered out?

Well, considering your testimony it appears you are not looking for Bible truth yet, but are asking about whether you are "...being cornered out". I cannot speak to that. Maybe your study of Eastern Religions has been a hindrance to Bible studies ---do you suppose? If interested, I would be pleased to talk with you personally about a relationship with God.

Upvote 0
Sep 18, 2016
United States
✟20,043.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican

Am I being cornered out?

I'm not sure what you mean, but peace conquers all. No matter what the evil, no matter what the struggle if you forgive and choose only to be peaceful, then you can watch calmly as evil destroys itself.

However, I have to add that truly, evil is imperceptible when the laws of God are followed closely enough.

Last edited:
Upvote 0