Kwright1

Mar 11, 2017
Arkansas
✟15,347.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Edit: I don't think I'm a Christian Right now considering I lost my faith. Sorry if it's still in the wrong tabs.

Hello, I'm a 16 year old female. In high school and all that.

Last summer my grandma passed due to a cancer. After this I've contemplated my mortality a lot. Recently more so. I was reading what death felt like for people who've been there and back. All the thread I was reading had only darkness. This wrenched my guts and I felt so sick. I can't sleep, I barely eat, and I cry tons. Church doesn't feel the same and praying too. Ive (now I'm sorry if seem dramatic here. ) considering to consider Suicide? It's passed my brain a couple of time. Knowing what i do will bbe worthles. It hurts knowing that all my loved ones will die and I will never reunite with them. I really need help regaining my faith!

stuart lawrence

Oct 21, 2015
✟70,875.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Edit: I don't think I'm a Christian Right now considering I lost my faith. Sorry if it's still in the wrong tabs.

Last summer my grandma passed due to a cancer. After this I've contemplated my mortality a lot. Recently more so. I was reading what death felt like for people who've been there and back. All the thread I was reading had only darkness. This wrenched my guts and I felt so sick. I can't sleep, I barely eat, and I cry tons. Church doesn't feel the same and praying too. Ive (now I'm sorry if seem dramatic here. ) considering to consider Suicide? It's passed my brain a couple of time. Knowing what i do will bbe worthles. It hurts knowing that all my loved ones will die and I will never reunite with them. I really need help regaining my faith!
I dont know if this helps, but never doubt Gods love for you.
God bless

Upvote 0

Kwright1

Mar 11, 2017
Arkansas
✟15,347.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wow most of the things you have said have really helped! What I meant a out. It Reuniting with them was is if God wasn't real we'd go into just nothingness and kinda never see each other again.

What you all have said has really helped me and I will be talking to my preacher this Sunday!

God bless!

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Why do you feel you will never reunite with them?

Upvote 0

ToBeLoved

Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
✟322,485.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private

Sixteen is a very confusing age. You are learning to become an adult and there are many changes you are going through to really know and decide who you are. This is a hard process but one that each of us goes through as we transition from our youth to adulthood. You are a normal young lady figuring things out. Just do that with God by your side and it will build your faith. We are all building our faith to be stronger and stronger our entire lives. The important thing is that you get started.

Ask for prayer if you need it, I'll be praying for you.

There is also a youth area here on the forums. You will probably find friends there your own age, you should check it out.

Upvote 0