need help in blogging

malisoka

Apr 8, 2013
✟15,542.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I have ideal to save God by provide my fellows Tanzanian news update about End of the world. so i try to create blog. Jicheki.blogspot.com and savemany.blogspot.com. can any help me in customize or get free good templates and to finished these blogs.

Or we can sharering ideas to build one blog.

Iam not so much in this area.

These is greate offering to more than 15 million peoples.

Please help me

Help me , help others

Thanks

malisoka

Jonathan Jarvis

Quoth The Raven
Mar 24, 2013
Chesterfield
Visit site
✟16,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Dear Malisoka,

One of the best places to find advice on setting up your blog is using the traing video's on Google blogger site.

If you subscribe to www.alison.com there are a number of training videos there. Its free to join.

I have had a look at both your blogs. The savemany appears to have a number of side bar gadgets that are duplicates. You need to delete some of them. Also why don't you put some google adsense adds in the sidebar.

Jicheki is still in the developer stage with no postings as far as I can see.

One way to get people to go to your site is to look at other posts from other bloggers in the same category. Put their posts on your blog, making sure you put a link back to their blog.

Post comments on other peoples blogs with a link back to your blog.

Look around the forums on this site to see what people are saying about your topic. Look at the questions people are posting and the answers that are given. Use answers to provide the basis of your posts. Don't copy them outright but use them formulate your postings.

Get articles from article directories such as www.ezene.com. You can copy these and post them on your blog. if you do this you must leave the authors name and link back to their ste in the article.

Put things on your blog to make it "sticky". Like embedding You tube videos and audio files. Look for free ebooks on the net. Download them and put them on your blog.

Look for matters that are linked to your topic. If your topic is about endtimes then postings on survival and preparedness might be interesting to your readers.

Put links to other reasorces such as a daily Bible reading. These can be embedded in your blog from other sites.

Good luck and good blogging.

Upvote 0

Jonathan Jarvis

Quoth The Raven
Mar 24, 2013
Chesterfield
Visit site
✟16,064.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I'd recommend you to create a Wordpress blog rather than a free blogspot one. It will pay off in the long term! Initial investment might be a bit higher though.

Good Idea. You can put more on a Word press site than on a static blogger page.

Upvote 0