Jan 20, 2017
German
✟15,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hi guys

I need a good web hosting company that I won't have issues with and support of ASP.NET 5 or ASP.NET Core 1.0 , ASP.NET MVC, US and SQL Server 2014. I'm starting a website with ASP.NET that I'm hoping to grow to millions of visitors.
I have searched in search engine and found good reviews about asphostportal.com hosting service.

Anyone have experience with that hosting service? Or, do you have any other recommendation? Please I need suggestion

Thank you.

roamer_1

Jan 12, 2016
Northwest Montana, USA
✟23,570.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Thanks Let me check it, but do you have any recommend ?

Nope. started on Yahoo, went to Lycos, and GoDaddy, Even hosted through my ISP for a while... Sucked all the way along because of limits and throttling. I had enough traffic to be expensive, but not enough for big-boy toys. Found Dreamhost for $200/2yrs, with way more space than I needed, unlimited traffic, no throttling...

But I had a small software concern. simple pages. I never needed more than frames and FTP

Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

FutureAndAHope

Just me
Site Supporter
Aug 30, 2008
Australia
Visit site
✟734,719.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also you mentioned:

I'm starting a website with ASP.NET that I'm hoping to grow to millions of visitors.

The issue you will have is you will probably only have a few visitors initially, may be even for years. It is best to start with cheap hosting then migrate to a dedicated setup latter when things grow. Otherwise you will pay top dollar for what you don't need.

Upvote 0