Need guys' opinions and advice please! My mother contacted my crush!

Avniel

Doing my part each day by being the best me
Jun 11, 2010
Bronx NYC
✟38,941.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
What did you say to your mother? Feelings in a month, it’s possible but slow down and take time you two just started flirting.

I would feel uncomfortable, if I did have feelings for her I might distance myself. Codependency scares me and it frieghtens a lot of men. Make her apologize for butting in and play like it never happened....stop telling your mother your business

Upvote 0

StillLearning

Mar 6, 2016
South Africa
✟10,179.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What did you say to your mother? Feelings in a month, it’s possible but slow down and take time you two just started flirting.

I would feel uncomfortable, if I did have feelings for her I might distance myself. Codependency scares me and it frieghtens a lot of men. Make her apologize for butting in and play like it never happened....stop telling your mother your business

My mother and I were not on speaking terms for a couple of days after this, and she did apologize when we started talking again. I never saw it coming because it's completely out of character for her.

But it looks like he's really happy about her contacting him. It has brought us closer. Even though we haven't flirted with each other that long (it's actually closer to 2 months now I see...), we've known each other since earlier in the year and I guess you could say we both had a crush on each other for a while before we started flirting.

Last edited:
Upvote 0