Lake Forest
✟7,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I never do this but I feel like my dream was from the Lord and I wanted to see what others interpretation would be. I have been struggling with infertility and last night I had a dream I had a baby, I was breast feeding and fed the baby, but then I was leaving my families house and I had nothing no car seat, no bottle, I was trying to find formula for later because my milk was not yet coming in on time, my family got everything for me and I was heading home.I have an upcoming IUI treatment coming at the end of the month and just been debating if we really will get pregnant, I am 42 and my odds are low. have some uncertainties about career and finances right now, just trying to remain hopeful and faithful GOD will provide the direction we need.hoping this dream is a good sign.

• Friendly
Reactions: Deade

Gregorikos

Ordinary Mystic
Dec 31, 2019
Louisville, Kentucky
Visit site
✟113,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I never do this but I feel like my dream was from the Lord and I wanted to see what others interpretation would be. I have been struggling with infertility and last night I had a dream I had a baby, I was breast feeding and fed the baby, but then I was leaving my families house and I had nothing no car seat, no bottle, I was trying to find formula for later because my milk was not yet coming in on time, my family got everything for me and I was heading home.I have an upcoming IUI treatment coming at the end of the month and just been debating if we really will get pregnant, I am 42 and my odds are low. have some uncertainties about career and finances right now, just trying to remain hopeful and faithful GOD will provide the direction we need.hoping this dream is a good sign.

Praying that the Lord gives you his insight into this dream and its meaning. And that he blesses every good desire you have.

Reactions: Deade
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican

I think it shows three things;
First, that you are open to a pregnancy at this time.
Second that you will take good care of the child, and you are aware of it's needs,
and third that although you might not yet have everything lined up, that provision will be found around you, in God's time, and not necessarily yours.
Best wishes!

Upvote 0

Kenny'sID

Site Supporter
Feb 28, 2016
USA
✟585,394.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
You have pregnancy on your mind, and there is likely nothing more to it.

However you can still remain hopeful, and since the dream drove you here, and you now have some of us praying for you, seems the dream was productive. :)

Upvote 0

Josephus

<b>Co-Founder Christian Forums</b>
Site Supporter
Apr 5, 2000
Kerbal Space Center
✟150,343.00
Faith
Messianic
The dream means what the first person who responded to you about the dream said it was. You are open to pregnancy at this age. You will be a good mother knowing the needs of your child. And though you might not be prepared for what is needed, this being your body, provision will be found around you and come in G-d's timing.

Upvote 0

Deade

Called of God
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2017
Vinita, OK
Visit site
✟274,266.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian