Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Hi everyone, me again. So tonight I’m gonna pray for breakthrough tomorrow at church, will you join in prayer with me? Whether it’s hardcore conviction or something lovely or both I’m desperate for it, desperate to feel like I’m receiving from God again, desperate to feel spirit led again. Thank you so much for your prayers, have a good night, I love you.

rturner76

Domine non-sum dignus
Site Supporter
May 10, 2011
Twin Cities
✟733,730.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
I pray that you are granted the desire and opportunity to work in his ministry. I pray that you are covered by positive friends in the church who joy in the Lord's work with you. I pray for tomorrow, that God breaks through to you and fills you with strength, conviction, and love. I pray that God restores you with so much light, that those in darkness are called to its brightness. Lastly, I pray you are blessed or continue to be blessed with a healthy and a wealthy life of love compassion, commitment, understanding and safety.

*Amen*

Upvote 0

LoricaLady

YHWH's
Site Supporter
Jul 27, 2009
Ohio
✟1,086,087.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Hi everyone, me again. So tonight I’m gonna pray for breakthrough tomorrow at church, will you join in prayer with me? Whether it’s hardcore conviction or something lovely or both I’m desperate for it, desperate to feel like I’m receiving from God again, desperate to feel spirit led again. Thank you so much for your prayers, have a good night, I love you.
I pray for the Holy Spirit to move on your heart in life changing ways.

Upvote 0