Mcminnville
✟15,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
In oregon and as a artist on the high functioning autism side I find it very difficult to make and find new friends, while I'm putting my best foot forward to volunteer at a local youth nonprofit some encouragement would be nice from anyone in my shoes specifically so we can talk about struggles or real life situations that pertain to the ART WORLD. Would like to stay on topic, however I stray away without meaning so. (little help is needed there, don't judge me before you get to know me)

24 Female- All I ask is don't take advantage of me, had many bad apples in life.

Attachments

• cherry_phonewallpaper.png
    cherry_phonewallpaper.png
    16.3 KB · Views: 5

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟248,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
In oregon and as a artist on the high functioning autism side I find it very difficult to make and find new friends, while I'm putting my best foot forward to volunteer at a local youth nonprofit some encouragement would be nice from anyone in my shoes specifically so we can talk about struggles or real life situations that pertain to the ART WORLD. Would like to stay on topic, however I stray away without meaning so. (little help is needed there, don't judge me before you get to know me)

24 Female- All I ask is don't take advantage of me, had many bad apples in life.

What kind of art do you do

Upvote 0
Oct 28, 2022
Mcminnville
✟15,495.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Normally mixed media, such as fabric goods like dog toys, sketch, painting I used to do but have sold my paint since a few months ago to family. Pillows are a treat when I have extra fabric, paper Oragami flowers and more. We can dm if you want.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟248,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Normally mixed media, such as fabric goods like dog toys, sketch, painting I used to do but have sold my paint since a few months ago to family. Pillows are a treat when I have extra fabric, paper Oragami flowers and more. We can dm if you want.

Ok I am in and out (from my computer), so some times i may not reply at that very moment. So if you do not mind that

Upvote 0

Michie

Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,586,217.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I practice art as well. Would love to see some of your work! :)

Upvote 0

ElCamino

Dec 27, 2021
Culiacan
✟49,889.00
Country
Mexico
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I love creating digital art and I'm a musician. I have an online business, so I don't get to meet a lot of people in real life.

So I'm always interested in good combos and making new friends online. I fall on the autistic spectrum, but I've never been diagnosed.

Good night!

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟248,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
That's gorgeous I'd want that in my room. Could we trade somehow? I made a dragonfly plane if you're interested via mail?View attachment 322480

Thank you for liking the drawing but i am sorry. I do not sell my drawings or trade them, I do them for me. To have as a record of my drawings, that i may look at what i did good, so i can grow in my art.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟248,097.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
That's gorgeous I'd want that in my room. Could we trade somehow? I made a dragonfly plane if you're interested via mail?View attachment 322480
-
I will look and see what i have and i can scan it and if you like it i will give it to you.

It may be a few days before i find something, i am thinking maybe a picture i do with one of my art classes at school, i call the picture scaredy cat. Not sure if you like cats.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums