Nowhere
✟758.00
Country
Nicaragua
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where do you draw the line between these? I have struggled with co-dependency in the past. A lot of people put independence on a pedestal, however I'm not so sure I believe in independence so much as healthy interdependence. In other words: we do have needs, but one of those needs is balance. I have been a loner for a long while in order to avoid getting emotionally overinvested in others, though I intend to change this as I think it's unhealthy. Thoughts?

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Where do you draw the line between these? I have struggled with co-dependency in the past. A lot of people put independence on a pedestal, however I'm not so sure I believe in independence so much as healthy interdependence. In other words: we do have needs, but one of those needs is balance. I have been a loner for a long while in order to avoid getting emotionally overinvested in others, though I intend to change this as I think it's unhealthy. Thoughts?
Yes, if you feel God's leading you in that direction. Happy New Year and God bless :).

Upvote 0