• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Need An Accountability Partner to Fight inappropriate content

dayson88

Jul 19, 2012
✟8,450.00
Country
Nigeria
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Hello, I am a young man of 37yrs married with 2kids struggling with inappropriate content and masturbation. Been addicted for 10yrs. I need to end this , this year.
I feel if i have an accountability partner , someone i can call or send a mail to who will respond immediately , then i might have some strength to fight this. Ofcourse the holy spirit is there but this addiction has caused me to drift away from God so much and i have not been able to stay committed to basic christian practices like having a daily devotion with God everyday, many days i dont read bible daily many though i pray maybe atleast 4 days in a week i might not read bible for a whole week. I need someone to talk to. And i wish i could talk to someone who has gone through this battle before. Hope to read from you all soon. thanks.