Need all of your prayers this week, please!!!

jesuslovesme54

Veteran
Oct 30, 2007
Pass Christian, MS
✟14,713.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
There is a major trial in my life this week. The hardest I will probably ever go through. I can't really get into details but please just pray for the Lord to rescue me and to give me strength through this time. I just cannot forget that God is in control and nothing happens without His say so.

Lord I thank You and praise You through these trials. I cry out to You Lord for Your help and mercy. Please rescue me Lord. Let Your light shine through me Lord. Open peoples eyes through these trials Lord that they might be saved. Let this trial glorify You Lord most importantly. Thank You Lord for Your grace, mercy, and unconditional love. Thank You Jesus for saving a wretch like me. Thank You Jesus for taking my sins and my deserved judgement on the cross. Lord let Your will be done. :clap: In Christ glorious name. Amen

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, words need not be spoken as You know all. You know of this trial and You promised that You would not give us more than what we could handle. I pray and ask that You rescue him and help him with his need. We give You praise and thanks in advance knowing he is not alone, You are with him, You are his Helper, His Defender and His Savior, Praise be to God, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God I ask that You may give our brother peace as he goes through this trial. I ask for the peace that surpasseth all understanding. Strengthen him with this peace and help him with each passing day. Let him not sway but keep his eyes on You at all times, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
May this scripture bring you comfort.

Whoever goes to the Lord for safety,
whoever remains under the protection of the
almighty can say to Him
You are my defender and protector
You are my God, in You I trust

Psalms 91:1-2

Father God, I lift up this brother in continued prayer and ask that You will answer his unspoken prayer request and work everything out to the good, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

One day at a time

Always in a state of change.....
Apr 26, 2009
sitting in my recliner--I'm sure!
✟73,355.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Lord, please help during this time of trials in our brother's life. Uplift him and show him that he can rest in Your loving arms. Give him peace and comfort at this time.
Thank you for being our Strong Tower during these storms that come into our lives.
I pray this all in Jesus Name.

Upvote 0

ekerazy78

Jan 26, 2007
Oklahoma City, OK
✟8,287.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I ask that You would have mercy and compassion on this man during these trials. Continue to remind him Lord that You will never leave him alone to fend for himself. Father God I know that You will never bring us to it unless You intend to see us through. May he daily give it all to you Father.

In Jesus Name
Amen

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Father you know our brother's needs and you have a perfect plan. In Jesus name I pray for THY perfect will. Give him peace, strength and guidance and renew his Spirit reminding him that this too shall pass. Thank you for joining us in prayer and for all you do, Amen:amen:

Cast your burden on the LORD, and He shall sustain you. He shall never permit the righteous to be moved. Psalm 55:22

The LORD is my light and my salvation. Whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life; Of Whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked come against me to eat up my flesh, my enemies and foes, they stumbled and fell. Though an Army my encamp against me, my heart shall not fear; though war may rise against me, In this I will be confident. Psalm 27:1-3

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Father GOD thank YOU for rescuing this precious brother.. for hearing our prayers.. LORD I especially ask for this brother to know in his heart of hearts that YOU have heard.. and have peace.. LORD whatever that means.. whatever the problems.. I know they are in YOUR hand.. LORD thank YOU thank YOU that this brother is never ever alone.. YOU are always there.. always ready to help.. Bless this brother.. strengthen this brother and give him YOUR wisdom to know what to do at the right times.. and when to rest.. amen

Upvote 0