Springfield
✟8,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't usually get spiritual dreams, but I know without a doubt this was one. Additionally, thanks to the dream itself I know what most of it means, but I'm confused by one small part.

In the dream, I was praying about the worst flaws of myself and a family member, so I could fix mine and alert my family member. Still in the dream, I saw visions in answer.

I'll skip the one regarding my family member, because it's not my business to share, but mine was this: I lay down in the snow and allowed--almost wanted, even--the wolves to eat me. And so they did. (No gore was shown, thankfully.)
Immediately, I was aware that this meant my biggest problem is self-sabotage, in those words.

Still in the dream, after I told my family member theirs, I went to pray on the vision I'd seen... and saw another one. Myself, in an astronaut suit, on an empty beach. Again, I knew immediately that this referred to my constant self-isolation.

I know this dream is spiritual in origin because after I woke up, I told my family member this dream, and theirs matched their own problem specifically--it was something I could never have known.

Okay, so, questions (if anyone could possibly have an answer for something so personal).
1, so I have two equally worst problems? I should work on them at the same time? How do I begin to fix something like these?

2, I'm still confused about why the beach. Everything else makes sense to me perfectly, but the fact that the astronaut suit was standing on the beach rather than floating in the endless (isolated) void of space keeps bugging me, as if it's something I'm missing.

dqhall

Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't usually get spiritual dreams, but I know without a doubt this was one. Additionally, thanks to the dream itself I know what most of it means, but I'm confused by one small part.

In the dream, I was praying about the worst flaws of myself and a family member, so I could fix mine and alert my family member. Still in the dream, I saw visions in answer.

I'll skip the one regarding my family member, because it's not my business to share, but mine was this: I lay down in the snow and allowed--almost wanted, even--the wolves to eat me. And so they did. (No gore was shown, thankfully.)
Immediately, I was aware that this meant my biggest problem is self-sabotage, in those words.

Still in the dream, after I told my family member theirs, I went to pray on the vision I'd seen... and saw another one. Myself, in an astronaut suit, on an empty beach. Again, I knew immediately that this referred to my constant self-isolation.

I know this dream is spiritual in origin because after I woke up, I told my family member this dream, and theirs matched their own problem specifically--it was something I could never have known.

Okay, so, questions (if anyone could possibly have an answer for something so personal).
1, so I have two equally worst problems? I should work on them at the same time? How do I begin to fix something like these?

2, I'm still confused about why the beach. Everything else makes sense to me perfectly, but the fact that the astronaut suit was standing on the beach rather than floating in the endless (isolated) void of space keeps bugging me, as if it's something I'm missing.
Wolves were driven out of most areas. Your dream took you to a wilderness or rural area where you were not able to survive.

Am not sure, but was the beach deserted, or was there development? Cape Canaveral/Kennedy Space Center has rocket launch sites along a beach area in a populated region. There you were not eaten by wolves.

Upvote 0

syrak

Oct 9, 2021
Springfield
✟8,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wolves were driven out of most areas. Your dream took you to a wilderness or rural area where you were not able to survive.

Am not sure, but was the beach deserted, or was there development? Cape Canaveral/Kennedy Space Center has rocket launch sites along a beach area in a populated region. There you were not eaten by wolves.

All I could see was sand, ocean, and sky. Not even a footprint, now that I remember.

Upvote 0

Sabertooth

Repartee Animal: Quipping the Saints!
Supporter
Jul 25, 2005
Wisconsin
Visit site
✟952,359.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

My first impression is that these are not two separate problems, but rather, two faces of the same problem.
That is all that I have, right now. Ask God to bring you to the "root" of both.

Upvote 0

syrak

Oct 9, 2021
Springfield
✟8,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My first impression is that these are not two separate problems, but rather, two faces of the same problem.
That is all that I have, right now. Ask God to bring you to the "root" of both.
That makes a lot of sense and helps, thank you

Upvote 0
Jun 16, 2020
London
✟105,044.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

sand of the sea ... stars of the heavens speak to the son of man and the son of God ... an Adam and a Christ which afford us a covering/perception which is a mixture of both ... a sea we are tossed to and fro in between our ears ...

the sea is the place of the dead/confusion we must turn from to see His voice ...

Reactions: syrak
Upvote 0

Tom 1

Optimistic sceptic
Supporter
Nov 13, 2017
Tarnaveni
✟818,769.00
Country
Romania
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
All I could see was sand, ocean, and sky. Not even a footprint, now that I remember.

A beach can be a motif of new beginnings, as in the film Tree of Life. Water washing over sand, removing the past etc, the idea of emerging new from the water (as in baptism), being in a place where something new can begin.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Here are the two themes that your dreams have in common.
That theme is your not realizing your own worthiness in God's eyes.
In the first dream your body is cast aside, and is viewed as food for wolves to feast upon.
But God doesn't see you as worthless, nor will He cast you aside.
In the second dream, you see a space suit, cast out of space, and lying discarded on the shores of an empty beach.
And once again, God has not cast you out of His presence.
You are not worthless.
You need not be "out of your element," like a space suit that is on a deserted beach, because God is everywhere in His creation.
You cannot find a place that He cannot find you, no matter how far you try to run from His love.
So stop trying to outrun Him, or trying to find a place away from Him.
The prophet Jonah tried that, but he could not escape from the presence of God.

Upvote 0

com7fy8

May 22, 2013
Massachusetts
✟583,317.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Each person can give you a different and good spiritual meaning. This is what I have . . .
in an astronaut suit
I take this to mean you were in the astronaut suit. In any case, I will interpret with you in it :)

You are on a beach, with sand. And we know how God guaranteed that the descendants of Abraham would be as the sand of the sea in number. And you are there in an astronaut suit with all this world's people who are as the sand . . . like Jesus who came from Heaven to be with all us humans here. But in His suit of the character almighty of His love, Jesus is safe from this world's sin and how evil would effect Him and control Him. Plus, Jesus can be anywhere in Heaven where there is all God's good . . . like how you in your astronaut's suit can be in the heavens above this earth and you can fully benefit . . . and not be isolated because you have communication with God and others in Jesus.

So, He wants you to be strong in His love which is almighty against how this world's evil tries to degrade and destroy us from loving.

And we are different, indeed, and our life is hidden in the suit of God's power of love and a sound mind, like I think 2 Timothy 1:7 means. We have grace's almighty power for loving, grace sufficient in Jesus so we can be with the people of this world, but be perfectly different yet their example present with ones who need Jesus >

"nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock." (1 Peter 5:3)

Not only could the Thessalonians speak the message of Paul and Silvanus and Timothy, but they became "examples" to those in Macedonia and in Achaia > 1 Thessalonians 1:6-8.

I see that you in the suit of love are example to ones here on this earth; but your suit not only makes you safe in this world, but also it has you ready to be above this earth, in Heaven . . . like how "godliness is profitable for all things, having promise of the life that now is and of that which is to come" > in 1 Timothy 4:8. I think "godliness" can mean the character of God's love in us, making us submissive to God, immune to how evil would overcome us and tempt us, and making us connected in prayer of communication with God and with one another as His family.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married

You had a dream, not a "vision." And the dream featured some images and ideas that you had during your waking hours.

Your mind was still working while asleep and rearranged some of the impressions you'd had in recent days. It is a natural phenomenon that some researchers think is the brain's way of discharging some thoughts that you'd had but which you hadn't resolved.

Your analysis of these images, as you relayed it to us, fits with this explanation very well; but that doesn't make any of it be a revelation from God or a spiritual gift.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Maria Billingsley

Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟893,850.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Welcome to CF. I see there are several interpretations to your dream and no consistency. This is why dream interpretation is given to you directly by the Holy Spirit. If in fact the dream is a message from our Father, He would implant the meaning to you immediately. God is not the author of confusion.
Blessings

Upvote 0

syrak

Oct 9, 2021
Springfield
✟8,237.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God may not be the author of confusion, but I sure am! I feel like I bungled the explanation a bit. Nevertheless, I got what I needed from all your thoughtful replies, and I very much appreciate everyone taking the time out of your day to answer.

Haha, funny thing, shortly after I prayed to have help in not isolating anymore, I learned that I can't delete a thread on here. I had felt like I was a bit foolish in asking random strangers for help for such an obviously personal message (siblings in Christ though you may be) so I was going to do what I normally do and erase all traces of my existence... But I can't, lol. Feels like an answer.

Upvote 0

GTW27

Aug 31, 2007
Western Pa
✟201,469.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
God may not be the author of confusion, but I sure am! I feel like I bungled the explanation a bit. Nevertheless, I got what I needed from all your thoughtful replies, and I very much appreciate everyone taking the time out of your day to answer.

Haha, funny thing, shortly after I prayed to have help in not isolating anymore, I learned that I can't delete a thread on here. I had felt like I was a bit foolish in asking random strangers for help for such an obviously personal message (siblings in Christ though you may be) so I was going to do what I normally do and erase all traces of my existence... But I can't, lol. Feels like an answer.

Blessings in Christ Jesus syrak! What is clearly seen in the two visions is the absence of balance. The Lord is about balance. That is why we have the day and the night, the hot and the cold, the darkness and The Light. There is also a season for everything under the sun. There is a time to go out, and a time to stay in(isolate). When we are led by The Lord there is balance. If there was balance in your two visions the astronaut suit would be worn while lying back in the snow and none would be needed for the beach. These are extremes of one another, or as another has already stated, two faces of the same problem. The pandemic is a perfect illustration of this. Outside these walls is a virus looking for a host. The virus does not care if one is vaxinated or not. It is simply looking for a host, and a way in. When I am out there, I can not see it, and yet it is there. The Lord can see it, for nothing escapes Him. The Lord does not lead me into places where the virus is waiting for me, in the same way He would not lead me to lie down in the snow with out protection, knowing the dogs are waiting. The meaning of all of this is to allow The Lord to direct your steps, your goings in, and your goings out and He will guard you and protect you, and lead you unto all righteousness. It matters not what people think of us, it only matters what He thinks of us, and you are precious in His sight.

Upvote 0