Follower3

Site Supporter
Jun 1, 2013
✟378,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pray for us please, we need a new place in < 30 days, and we have a dog, don't know what we will do, or if we can even qualify for anything.

If you have any knowledge, or advice on finding a place, or special programs please let me know.

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
:heart: Praying for you and your family, that God opens up doors that only He can, especially in what seems the impossible. Father moooove as only You can, in this very pressing circumstance, making possible living accomodations that will welcome doggies too, in Jesus name, amen. (((hug)))

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Father I pray blessings on this request and for favorable lodging in Jesus name I pray. Also taking these needs before God in prayer on the bbnradio.org Family Altar program... BBN Program Schedule

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Robert Richborough

May 5, 2017
Manchester
✟47,835.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Pray for us please, we need a new place in < 30 days, and we have a dog, don't know what we will do, or if we can even qualify for anything.

If you have any knowledge, or advice on finding a place, or special programs please let me know.

Praying for you now man! Hope God blesses you with a new place for refuge

Upvote 0

Follower3

Site Supporter
Jun 1, 2013
✟378,035.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Well, I want to thank you guys for your prayers, we found an apartment, got qualified, I put a deposit today, and we will be moving in this month. However, I guess I wasn't quite mathing right ( not that I had any options to get a cheaper place really...) and we will have almost no spending money after all the bills are paid, it's going to be top-ramen, and food banks, and walking to the store ( assuming there is a food bank out there.) Please as a continuation of this event, please pray that the great Lord Jahova-Jireh ( The Lord who provides) will provide for us some how so that we can live there, and not go hungry. This is going to be a little harder than I had expected.

Thank you so much for your prayers, and please continue to pray!

P.S. I call him Jahova Jireh, but I am not a Jahova's witness, I'm just throwing that out there.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,246.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Well, I want to thank you guys for your prayers, we found an apartment, got qualified, I put a deposit today, and we will be moving in this month. However, I guess I wasn't quite mathing right ( not that I had any options to get a cheaper place really...) and we will have almost no spending money after all the bills are paid, it's going to be top-ramen, and food banks, and walking to the store ( assuming there is a food bank out there.) Please as a continuation of this event, please pray that the great Lord Jahova-Jireh ( The Lord who provides) will provide for us some how so that we can live there, and not go hungry. This is going to be a little harder than I had expected.

Thank you so much for your prayers, and please continue to pray!

P.S. I call him Jahova Jireh, but I am not a Jahova's witness, I'm just throwing that out there.

:heart: Praise God!!!! Thank you for the update!! Continuing to pray that God's abundant provision is evident and that God grants you blessings to overflowing and extraordinary favor. Father may it be so, in Jesus name, amen (((hug)))

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

macek

Apr 21, 2017
Ljubljana
✟65,547.00
Country
Slovenia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Will pray for you brother, that you and your family will be provided for.

Speaking of providing, consider setting up a funding campaign via gofundme or similar platform and provide us with the link. Brothers and sisters should help each other, i am sure people here would donate to you so you and your family wont go hungry.

Upvote 0