Virginia
✟8,148.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I ask that everyone just pray for me regarding my current situation. Apart of me feels selfish as many things in my life have been going well and I have obtain so many blessing from the lord that it brings tears to my eyes. I know there are people out there that need the lords attention more than ever but I am desperate and at my wits end. There is a situation that I have been dealing with for 4 years now that has driven me to the point of insanity. Im asking for a reprieve from the madness. Im asking the lord to bring clarity to me and the truth regarding my situation with another individual. I want fairness, justice, clarity, honesty, and to make amends with this person so that I can finally be at peace.

Please whatever you all can do or say I would appreciate it so much. I want my nightmare to end. I love you all so much and have been a lurker until today. Thank you.

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I pray for you to have the rich experience of knowing Jesus with real certainty and clear understanding. That he may draw you closer to himself and wrap you in his presence.

Psalms 55:22
Cast thy burden upon the Lord, and he shall sustain thee.

Isaiah 26:3
Thou will keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusts in thee.

May the Lord bless you as you seek more of him in your life.

Upvote 0