need a little help

polkaman

Jul 14, 2013
✟57,563.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone. I need a little help. I was at a meeting tonight. I had written a grant that was
successful to do some repairs to an area building. I have put a lot of work in this, not only writing
the grant, but getting bids and everything else. Tonight, a person lied and made a stink, saying
I got an additional estimate after he got one just to bash him.....which I didn't. Further
I was taken off the entire project, and dressed down by everyone......After all the work I've
done, and not even gotten a thank you, rather than greif, I told the group that i'll never write
a grant for them....do you know what they did, they said 'thank goodness !"...can you believe
that ?
I spent several days, and nights working on the grant.......and it was funded.....I was so happy
when I got the call saying we were going to be funded, because we didn't have the money to make
the repairs.........after all the work I've done, and the name calling, hollering and fighting, I wish
we never got it.....now another group is taking credit for it, and i'm the bad guy.
I'm having a problem with this.....if makes me angery, I also feel betrayed, since I thought these
people I have known for years, were my friends....and they were the worst....
i'm really upset about it. I really don't know what to do...I don't know how to even pay about it.
at one of the church services this weekend, the pastor was talking about how jesus ate with the
the jewish tax collectors.......and how it's good to be forced to be with those you don't want
to be......I guess I can't remember enough of it, to figure out how to utilize it in this situation.
i'm just put out about it. My family has been members of the organization for years, my
great grandpa helped start it locally.....and I've worked with the group for over 40 years
myself.....it just gets me really bad.
would welcome prayers and input. Thank you

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u

LiW

Feb 1, 2017
Singapore
✟10,778.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Hello everyone. I need a little help. I was at a meeting tonight. I had written a grant that was
successful to do some repairs to an area building. I have put a lot of work in this, not only writing
the grant, but getting bids and everything else. Tonight, a person lied and made a stink, saying
I got an additional estimate after he got one just to bash him.....which I didn't. Further
I was taken off the entire project, and dressed down by everyone......After all the work I've
done, and not even gotten a thank you, rather than greif, I told the group that i'll never write
a grant for them....do you know what they did, they said 'thank goodness !"...can you believe
that ?
I spent several days, and nights working on the grant.......and it was funded.....I was so happy
when I got the call saying we were going to be funded, because we didn't have the money to make
the repairs.........after all the work I've done, and the name calling, hollering and fighting, I wish
we never got it.....now another group is taking credit for it, and i'm the bad guy.
I'm having a problem with this.....if makes me angery, I also feel betrayed, since I thought these
people I have known for years, were my friends....and they were the worst....
i'm really upset about it. I really don't know what to do...I don't know how to even pay about it.
at one of the church services this weekend, the pastor was talking about how jesus ate with the
the jewish tax collectors.......and how it's good to be forced to be with those you don't want
to be......I guess I can't remember enough of it, to figure out how to utilize it in this situation.
i'm just put out about it. My family has been members of the organization for years, my
great grandpa helped start it locally.....and I've worked with the group for over 40 years
myself.....it just gets me really bad.
would welcome prayers and input. Thank you

Hi, polkaman, I can relate to how you feel, because I've been in similar situations before. It's tough to face betrayals, especially by people whom you consider as friends. I've been betrayed by many people many times, including family and friends. So, I certainly can understand.

Praying for God's intervention in your situation. Praying that God will give you a turnaround in this situation, and that you'll be given the due credit that you deserve.

Upvote 0