Nearly reached the end, my nerves have had it!!!!!!

Sarah41

Aug 15, 2018
Birmingham
✟8,712.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Please help me!!!!!!! The suicide thoughts have come back, my upstairs neighbour won't give me much needed peace and privacy,
He smokes drugs
He has bad temper
He blasts his music so heard through all rooms of my flat,
He has bullied and threatened my other neighbours
He has security camera on my front path to my front door
I know he wants me to move so he thinks can claim my garden, but ill probley end up some where worse and away from my family.
Truth be known he scares me and I've reached the point where ive lost will to live as I live alone, never married, and I have had one decent neighbour upstairs
. Also All the years of bullying, regrets, sadness, solitude, severe stress, dumbing down have taken their toll.

akaDaScribe

Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2018
Boston Area
✟97,444.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please help me!!!!!!! The suicide thoughts have come back, my upstairs neighbour won't give me much needed peace and privacy,
He smokes drugs
He has bad temper
I know he wants me to move so he thinks can claim my garden, but ill probley end up some where worse and away from my family.
Truth be known he scares me and I've reached the point where ive lost will to live as I live alone, never married, and I have had one decent neighbour upstairs
. Also All the years of bullying, regrets, sadness, solitude, severe stress, dumbing down have taken their toll.

If you can, just go stay at a motel for a couple of days and relax.
Then figure it out after that. Sounds like you need to get away.
No need to kill yourself, just get away and regroup. :)

Reactions: BroRoyVa79
Upvote 0

Sarah41

Aug 15, 2018
Birmingham
✟8,712.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Have you called the law whenever he blasts music?

Ive told environmental health about his noise, its also my past memories of trauma that wont leave my mind alone that's making it very difficult to cope with anything let alone neighbours that only think of their selves

Upvote 0

Tetra

Dec 18, 2016
Earth
✟64,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He smokes drugs
He has bad temper
I would forget the neighbor for a moment, I think I would deal with the suicidal thoughts first!

Honestly, time to go see a therapist at minimum, or preferably if you can afford it, a clinical psychologist.

Prayers are with you,
Tetra

Reactions: BroRoyVa79
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He smokes drugs
He has bad temper
Sounds like he just needs a friend who will listen.
Once he sees your concern for him, he may respond accordingly.
I've dealt with drug dealers and prostitutes that way.

Upvote 0

Tetra

Dec 18, 2016
Earth
✟64,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like he just needs a friend who will listen.
Once he sees your concern for him, he may respond accordingly.
I've dealt with drug dealers and prostitutes that way.
I'm sorry, who gives a crap about the neighbor?! She's gotta deal with the more serious matter asap. Sarah, book an appointment tomorrow.

Upvote 0

Tetra

Dec 18, 2016
Earth
✟64,448.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
  • Optimistic
Reactions: Sarah41
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

paul1149

that your faith might rest in the power of God
Site Supporter
Mar 22, 2011
NY
✟674,964.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Maybe, maybe not. You won't know unless you look around. I know how miserable someone living above your ceiling can be. One thing that helped me was to use a fan at night as a white noise machine.

Try to calm down and think through the situation logically. I have no idea what rents are like where you are, but maybe something is available, and it might be just what you need to have peace, and maybe even meet a new friend.

May the Lord make a way for you. Meanwhile, keep trusting Him and praising Him. It will be a protection for your emotions (see Philippians 4:5-6). Praise music might be a help as well.

Upvote 0

Lily76_

Pray for the Persecuted
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2007
scotland
✟471,161.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Labour
please call the poilce and call your council and they will give them an ASBO record everything he does we have been getting the same problems from people upstairs from us getting music and singing at 5am in the morning because there drunk and sing to the music loudly they also smashed a stair window people next door are also recording whats going on can you ask them that live next to you if there getting bother also say to the council its affecting your mental health and causing stress
i hope this helps and i will pray for you

Upvote 0

Rosesandthorns

Dec 27, 2018
Wales
✟27,336.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Sarah, darling I know your frustration I am a victim to this kind of environmental abuse of 2 years. Luckily, I moved.. but those two years were hell on earth. Praying for you to find the strength, pray to God ask him to help you find a way out of this

I moved to a new area because the police deemed it unsafe for me to stay there, maybe you should get them involved and tell them EVERYTHING. Inbox me if you want any help on how to go through this process please.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums