Nearly bare-chested Blogger Beauty denied entrance to the Louvre ...!

Phil.Stein

Oct 28, 2018
Texas City
✟20,872.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
"Ma'am, please! Your low cut dress is highly inappropriate. People are trying to look at the statues of naked men here!"
prolly the guard realised that too many would think she was a exhibit and admire her, rather than the museum statues

Upvote 0

DogmaHunter

Code Monkey
Jan 26, 2014
Antwerp
✟150,895.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Who should I side with in this moral dilemma involving policies of propriety? :dontcare: I don't know whether to be broken-hearted for the blogger or ashamed for her ... conundrums, conundrums! What is this world coming to?!

Blogger claims she was denied entry to the Louvre because of her low-cut dress

Honestly, I don't trust any person who's "job" is "influencer".
So frankly, I even doubt if this is a real story. It most definatly wouldn't be the first time that an "influencer" brutally lies, just to get more clicks / followers / retweets

I mean, these are people that literally make money by having their "social" accounts viewed / clicked / followed. This story alone, in a single newspaper, probably harnest her more clicks and ad views then her entire trip to Paris.

It's actually also quite probably, that her entire trip was sponsored and that she is visiting Paris for practically free.

So to Little Miss Fake-lips, I'ld say: buck up and get a real job instead of gathering money by exposing yourself in narcistic ways and being a terrible example for those 250k people "following" you, 200k of which are likely 15-year old girls who you are serving a totally fake way of living.

I don't care why she was refused entry (if it even happened in the first place).
I'm just sad that the hotel she stayed at, didn't do the same.

:D

(sorry, I really really hate "influencers" - they are literally everything that is wrong with "social media" and today's internet. I'ld even go so far as calling them a cancer of society in terms of their "profession").

EDIT: and honestly.... I don't believe her claims. I was in Paris 2 months ago. I went to the Louvre. I can honestly tell you that there were plenty of chicks there dressed just like that and even a lot worse. I mean.... it's PARIS. A town known for beautifull women walking around in low cut dresses, tiny tops and mini skirts. Get real.

Last edited:
Upvote 0